What video game character are you?

MadnessHero

Dec 10, 2008
None. If I compare myself to video games it makes me feel inadequate because I'm not in direct control of world shattering events.

LANCE420

Dec 23, 2008

Gordon Freeman, DOOM guy, Issac Clarke.

.............................................................................!!!!

Fronken

May 10, 2008
If i had to relate to any video game character, i'd have to be a Goron from Ocarina of Time, just lying around sleeping thinking about yummy stuff to eat ^^

Zersy

Nov 11, 2008
Baird from Gears of War because i act just like him plus he plays the role which i am most likely to end up in if i were in the same situation

geldonyetich

Aug 2, 2006
Probably Otakon in the Metal Gear Solid series, without any women to grieve over.

Oh, sorry, too truthful about the state of the average power gamer? ;)

I honestly can't think of any major video game character I resemble enough to say it's "me," and I've been gaming for 25ish years. The closest would probably have to be some characters I developed myself (predictably) based on aspects I admire of my own personality, but boring you with their details is way too egotistical.

RobinHood3000

Dec 24, 2008
I'm going to go with Louis from Left 4 Dead. Nerdy, optimistic to the point of being occasionally irritating, and in spite of all my efforts to the contrary, will probably end up being a nebbish office-worker type.

Although I'm not black, so that probably buggers up the comparison a bit.

If that gorram Firefly MMO ever gets made, though, I'd love to compare myself to Wash. I don't collect Hawaiian shirts just because they're comfortable.

Floodclaw

Dec 24, 2008
Although gender flipped, I guess I would identify with Aeris (or Aerith.....>_<).
Apparently everyone sees me as a simple, peace-loving gentle person with no desire for war. That is, until you get me upset.
There's an angry chainsaw-wielding psycho waiting for you in the afterlife, Sephiroth.

DrunkenKitty

Nov 20, 2008
I'd probably be a civilian from GTA that gets randomly run over or maybe a pedestrian from Katamari Damaci that gets intentionally run over.

ZacQuickSilver

Oct 27, 2006
When it comes to games, I feel a bit like a doppleganger: I can take on the traits of just about any character I'm playing.

IRL, however, I'm not sure. Pick some background scientist that always shows up with the information you need about 2 seconds after you need it.