What was the last game you found yourself seriously addicted to? - CHAT WITH THE STAFF!

teutonicman

Mar 30, 2009
Right now Im addicted to Assassin's Creed and killing mofo's with hidden blade counters. Before that I'd have to say the first Knights of the Old Republic.

Jimmyjames

Jan 4, 2008
Seriously addicted? Gonna have to go with S.T.A.L.K.E.R.

Something about wandering across a nuclear wasteland searching for artifacts with the occasional high-octane shootout.

I've also got quite a thing for Prototype right now.

dukethepcdr

May 9, 2008
Finally figured out how to use the FOSE system for Fallout 3. I'm re-addicted to it now. Fixing up and driving a motorcycle and riding animals around has made the game fun again. Found some other cool mods too.

Twin Of Aphex

Nov 7, 2008
Rainbow Six Vegas. It was the first game i properly played online and i feel in love with it instantly. The online community really stood out to me personaly, the banter was top notch and the arguments that occurred between teams, and team mates were halarious! As a gamer i would have my good days and bad days but i enjoyed every single match. If only the sequel was as good, iam sad to see the online community decline in numbers for Rainbow Six Vegas but i suppose it happens to every game eventually.

House25

Dec 3, 2008
I'm hooked on Battlefield Heroes. Its free on EA's website.
All the fun of Battlefield 1942, yet it has the cartoony look of TF2. Simpla fun, but Great gameplay.
I'm definitely addicted...

Teh Ty

Sep 10, 2008
Orange box. I was forced to go on a vacation, and I think I went into withdrawl. It was all I could think about. But I'm also addicted to an arcade game at my local gameworks, sangokushi-taisen.

Fightgarr

Concept Artist
Dec 3, 2008
Its been an incredibly long time since I've been really addicted to a game. I would say the last time was probably the last time I picked up a Pokemon game. That shit is addictive no matter how you slice it. Before that though? Hm... that's a super hard question. I almost completely stopped getting seriously addicted to games a couple years back. I think it was probably my first play-through on Mass Effect or something back in '07.
Okay so not that long ago but a far amount of time.

Th3_Gr1ffyn

Jul 6, 2009
i've had persona 3 for about 2 days, and i've played it for about 30 hours or so.
i put more than 250 hours in pokemon platnium.
i've probaly put more than 100 hours with alein hominid.
i haven't stoped playing soulcaliber 2 since it came out.
i've put more than 7 days in with fire emblem path of radiance for the gamecube, and still haven't got 100% complete.

Flying-Emu

Oct 30, 2008
Team Fortress 2. I would make giggly comments whenever something broke about spies and electro-sappers, and trash like that.

I also had a tendency to greet people with either "Chucklehead" or "Gentlemen."

Daedalus1942

Jun 26, 2009
House25 said:
I'm hooked on Battlefield Heroes. Its free on EA's website.
All the fun of Battlefield 1942, yet it has the cartoony look of TF2. Simpla fun, but Great gameplay.
I'm definitely addicted...
It is pretty freaking sweet. What's your handle?