What was the last game you found yourself seriously addicted to? - CHAT WITH THE STAFF!

Novascatia

Apr 17, 2009
Zombie Panic: Source. It's just so much FUN! I also remember being addicted to Uru and Riven (Both part of the Myst games) and Half-Life 2: Deathmatch. Tron 2.0 also had me for a while.

EDIT: When I was about 7 or 8, Runescape was my life. I finally quit when I was about 10- I have never played an MMORPG since.

itSucks2beU

Jul 1, 2009
so far the game that I'm addicted to is DoTA(Defrnce of the ancients)mod for war craft 3 frozen throne

veloper

Jan 20, 2009
I never get addicted to any single game. I always need a new game after a week of playing or so.
I may return to a game when the experience starts to fade.

aperpheldy

Mar 21, 2009
Easily Mario cart, which i spent many hours on but have now lost my addiction. Curse of monkey island took over my life when i played it about 6 times in a row. Love that game. I et seriously addicted too easily these days

Antiparticle

Dec 8, 2008
That would be Team Fortress 2. (Or maybe I should call it "2Fort" cause that's the only map that I play.) I play it for hours every day, one time I even played it till six in the morning. I usually don't do that kind of stuff anymore.
But all of this might change soon; yesterday I finally got myself Left 4 Dead!!

la-le-lu-li-lo

Jun 1, 2009
i haven't really been addicted to a game in a long time.
these days i play, i beat, i'm done.

though back in the day it was need for speed, hot pursuit 2.
i used to spend hours not only just racing, but glitching other cars off cliffs, etc.

good times.

la-le-lu-li-lo

Jun 1, 2009
Evil Jak said:
Hmm, L4D... I cant even tell you how many hours.

Oh, and Castle Crashers... just started playing it but I have only played that for the past 3 days, hence my new avatar. :D
the puppup is pretty dang cute. :D

MBanister

Jul 4, 2009
FInal Fantasy games really get me addicted...i dont know why but i have to max every stat beat every boss have every ultimate weapon..its annoying sometimes...

Jerseyboy

Jul 4, 2009
i think the first game I was addicted to was prob runescape(sadly)
then came along warcraft and COD4 and now cant play warcraft.... and the ol' xbox went to heaven

The_Deleted

Aug 28, 2008
I've gone through serious play time with Guitar Hero, Rock Band and Fallout 3 but the last game I felt compelled to complete was Rogue Trooper at the start of the year. It was just fantastic and genuinely exciting to play. I'd recommend it to anyone who has overlooked it.

Kinguendo

Apr 10, 2009
la-le-lu-li-lo said:
Evil Jak said:
Hmm, L4D... I cant even tell you how many hours.

Oh, and Castle Crashers... just started playing it but I have only played that for the past 3 days, hence my new avatar. :D
the puppup is pretty dang cute. :D
Yeah, its Pazzo. :D

He finds treasure AND he floats, I think everyone may actually love him. XD

spoonish

Jun 10, 2009
kotor... ive played through the game... countless times...

when i was younger, mario!