What was the last game you found yourself seriously addicted to? - CHAT WITH THE STAFF!

28_06_42_12

Jun 30, 2009
I'm going to go get an exact date on how much time I've logged in Call of Duty 4 and 5, but I believe I have one or two weeks of gameplay.

28_06_42_12

Jun 30, 2009
28_06_42_12 said:
I'm going to go get an exact date on how much time I've logged in Call of Duty 4 and 5, but I believe I have one or two weeks of gameplay.
13 days, 19 hours, 29 minutes on my Call of Duty 4 PS3 account. 31000 kills, too. Not counting time I've spent on Cod4 at friend's houses, I know that counts as a lot.

2 days 13 hours on Call of Duty 5.

Time to go log some more, anyone wanna play some PS3 Cod4? Add me. PSN is twenty8_06_42_12. Sony is a nazi and won't let me start my name with a number.

LongAndShort

I'm pretty good. Yourself?
May 11, 2009
Company of Heroes, before that any of the Total War games, before that the two Kotor games, before that any of the Call Of Duty games. I go through cycles where I will complete each game in turn, then not play for a month or two and actually go out and have a life. Then the cycle starts again...

Shapsters

Dec 16, 2008
Definitely TF2, I got it in late April and I have easily clocked in 35 hours. I love that game so much!

LaughingCrazy

Mar 8, 2007
I was definitely way addicted to Grandia II a few months back... I just loved that the battle system was turn based but not boring to watch... and the music... and the story... I just loved all of it, and spent a couple of all-nighter weekends (when I wasn't away at college) playing it.

I can't say as I'm addicted to anything right now. Maybe Tetris Attack for SNES, it's about the only thing I've played in the last week or two.

Stakhanov

Aug 9, 2008
Galactic Civilizations 2. I've played hundreds of hours already and I'm still not done with it yet. Fantastic AI, it's great stuff.

My all-time leader? CounterStrike, Rome: Total War or Football Manager. C.S 1.6 ate about a year of my life. I was a QA Tester for a couple years and would come home from a day testing a popular franchise of management game and plug straight in to FM2006 for 6 hours before going to bed. At night I'd dream of formations and player rotations.

The Eaten Cake

Nov 26, 2008
Persona 4 was the last game I was seriously addicted to, as was Persona 3 before that. I've clocked over a hundred hours of P3 and nearly a hundred of P4.

SquirrelPants

Dec 22, 2008
I could make a REALLY long list...

Super Mario 64, for one. It was just a really good game, but I eventually got all the stars and got done with it.

Age of Empires. My first RTS game, and it was bloody good.

Pokemon. I came. I saw. I caught them all.
In four separate games, I might add.

But, That's all in the past. My most recent would be...Guild Wars, I guess. Great, great game. It's not so much an addiction, "I MUST PLAY" thing, as is is an annoying twinge to go and play right now. All the time.

ZickyJackz

May 25, 2009
The last Game I was really in to was Resident Evil 4. It's odd,but I beat that game well over 100 times. And I loved to play the Extra Game modes. Mercenaries was the shit!

I'd say I easily lost 250+ hours of my life to that game.

SquirrelPants

Dec 22, 2008
Shapsters said:
Definitely TF2, I got it in late April and I have easily clocked in 35 hours. I love that game so much!
I clocked over a hundred hours of TF2 in the first week or so. ^^

I suppose I could say that I was addicted to that, as well.