What was the last game you found yourself seriously addicted to? - CHAT WITH THE STAFF!

GoldenRaz

Mar 21, 2009
I didn't really get addicted, but it was a close call with Fallout 3. All trophies and +120 hours of gameplay in about 2 months.
I did however get rather obsessed about getting all trophies for Uncharted: Drakes Fortune, just two left now (excluding platinum).

Aunel

May 9, 2008
some time ago I was planning on getting addicted to Warhammer Online, so I could level up my character to 40, I did manage to play some days, but I don't really get addicted, I just like variety in my games, it is difficult for me to keep playing 1 game.

dukethepcdr

May 9, 2008
I was pretty addicted to Fallout 3 until I got to the part of the game where you learn where your father is and that you can't really save him. I've downloaded a couple of the new missions on Windows Live's DLC but can't seem to find the right spot to be in to actually play them. Stinks that you can't just select the new campaigns and play them without having to wander the map again looking for them.

Had to reinstall my OS on my HD today so I've lost all my progress in the game. Should be able to get my DLC's back if I go back on the Windows Live page, but now I'll have to start all over again.

SLy AsymMetrY

Feb 23, 2009
KOTOR. I literally could not stop playing it. I couldn't turn the damn machine off for more than 30mins. Got yelled at. In the end just rushed through the game as quickly as possible (& not really paying much attention) in order to kill the addiction.

Then I played through a 2nd time and could do so without the shakes. I enjoyed it alot more and didn't need to rush or play for too many hours.

raelin_jones

May 14, 2009
ahahahaha, well, I couldn't put viva pinata or loco roco down...and then I recently downloaded Garou: Mark of the Wolves and now I can't put THAT down...and yet I still find time to play Ocarina of Time goodness XD

So I guess, the most recent one is definitely Garou: Mark of the Wolves...because I love old school KOF/FF.

Galaxy613

Apr 6, 2008
Last really addicted? Minecraft, definetly.

Tour my addiction: http://www.minecraft.net/play.jsp?user=Galaxy613&id=0

rhyno435

Apr 24, 2009
Red Faction Guerrilla, partly the multiplayer, but mostly I would just go around smashing everything I saw into little pieces, so much fun when the EDF are right behind you the whole time.

Other than that, I was once addicted to COD4 online, and Battlefield: Bad Company online. My friend and I would talk to eachother over the phone and play that game from 8:00 p.m. to 3:00 a.m. almost every night.

O ya, can't forget Runescape, although that was about 3 years ago.

Kailias

Mar 11, 2009
Disgaea 3... my gawd who would create a game that evil!? Why would you code EVERY character to hit level 9999!? The worst part is they are adding a trophy patch... If only I had time to play this summer.

iggyus

Apr 18, 2009
mentor07825 said:
Well, I'm seriously addicted to several games:

UT3
Fallout 3
Empire: Total War
Neverwinter Nights 2
Galactic Civilisation 2
KOTOR
Supreme Commander: Forged Alliance
Dawn of War series
Last but not least, Myst series.
Sins of a Solar Empire

The most addicting out of that list? Galactic Civilisations 2. Think of Civilisation except in space, but with more options, content and depth because it focuses on the single-player aspect rather then having a mulitplayer option, so the AI is extremly intelligent and the gameplay is never the same.

Ah yes, it's good to be back from suspension *flexes*
I was addicted to these games as well but the most addicting for me was Fallout 3

DragonsAteMyMarbles

You matter in this world. Smile!
Feb 22, 2009
I played FFIX for at least for 7 hours daily when I was supposed to be studying for exams when I was 16.
A year later, I was immersed in Sonic Mega Collection.

Maybe I just really hate studying.

I'm just glad Portal is so short. I could well have been absorbed.

Kinguendo

Apr 10, 2009
Hmm, L4D... I cant even tell you how many hours.

Oh, and Castle Crashers... just started playing it but I have only played that for the past 3 days, hence my new avatar. :D

Bigfatstupid

Aug 8, 2008
Mario Kart wii.

I don't understand it myself, I always try to do something else, but I always find myself going back to those damn Mirror Tracks and saying. "I'll just get one more star and then I'll put this away forever and write."

Now I have nearly two to three stars on every track in that game.

GOD SOMEONE HELP MEH! DX