What was the last game you found yourself seriously addicted to? - CHAT WITH THE STAFF!

odBilal

Feb 7, 2009
Monster Hunter on the PSP, i was shocked when I saw that I played +200Hours, in a month
Fallout 3 was pretty addictive too, its just fun exploring Washington DC

Robin_Lyon

May 30, 2009
Oblivion.

I took a month of work and spent it all playing the PS3 version, day in, day out.

Chilliman

Mar 7, 2009
hmm tf2
and it seems i have a lot of play time on the old pokemon games :3
warcraft 3, WoW, Warhammer Online.

ohgodalex

May 21, 2009
Definitely Resident Evil 5. I have but two achievements to obtain, not counting those that are tied to the Versus mode. I have quite a few hours of gameplay left, and I can't put it down.

Lvl 64 Klutz

Crowsplosion!
Apr 8, 2008
The last time I was ever addicted to a game enough to focus on it and not constantly switch what I'm currently playing was with Persona 4. However, in terms of total hours, nothing will probably ever beat the 300+ hours I had logged with Star Ocean 3.

lolmynamewastaken

Jun 9, 2009
i wouldn't call it an addiction as such, more getting bored of all my other games, but i keep finding myself on amped 2...

JMoney156

Jun 9, 2009
In the past two years:
60 hours into GTA IV (2 playthroughs, a bit of multiplayer)
70 hours into COD4 (multiplayer and beat twice)
40 hours into Infamous (2 playthroughs)
45 hours into Burnout Paradise (everything except showtime and stunt run)

Before that:
165 hours into Oblivion
~150 hours into GTA3 (beat multiple times)
200+ hours into FFVII (including my current replay, 15 hours in)

ActualOvaltine

Jul 1, 2009
In order of addictiveness:
1: Team Fortress 2- Dear God I love this game. Every class has its own play style and each new unlock changes it up. Awesome.
2: Galactic Civilizations 2: Twilight of the Arnor- The immense galaxy size can take months.. Enough said.
3: Sims 3- Love this game and since the world is open now, the biggest gripe I had with the Sims is gone. Woo
4: Fallout 3- VATS is awesome and the DLC is getting better. A great game to sink about a day into every once in awhile.
5: Any Total War game- And with all the mods out there for the latest releases, this series is never off the hard drive
6: Company of Heroes: Opposing Fronts- As a WWII history buff, this game is sex on a stick. Bring on the King Tigers!

Librarian Mike

May 16, 2008
I downloaded I Wanna Be the Guy just to see what the fuss was all about, and I couldn't stop playing. It was brutally hard, but it was also stone cold fun.

SpikeyGirl

Jun 30, 2009
Games I find my self addicted to in no particular order: Diablo 2, Age of Empires 2, Nethack, Guild Wars, Pokemon, Star Trek Armada 2, Sims, GTA 1, 2 and 3, Anno 1503 <-I played this in German for a while.

Chartic

Nov 21, 2008
I don't usually play games that often so when I get one I'll keep playing it for hours. It might not be pretty sad, but hey, watcha gonna do?

owner276

Jul 3, 2009
Star Wars KOTOR 2. I'm in the middle of creating a blaster-focused character, and am experimenting with the infinite experience and super lightsaber glitches as well....