What would Your Last Words Be?

The Sorrow

Jan 27, 2008
"Looks like they're going to have to glue me back together...IN HELL!"
Or...
"Please. I think I know the difference between a hermit crab and a Peruvian Slaughter Crab."

TheMadDoctorsCat

Apr 2, 2008
I haven't waded through fifteen pages of quotes to see if this one's come up yet, but one British commander famously stood up and stuck his head out of the top of the trench to indicate his contempt of the opposition in the Boer war, remarking, "Those damn boers can't shoot str -"

One would think he was about to say "straight" but let's face it, they couldn't exactly ask him afterwards. :)

EDIT: Actually, probably an urban legend come to think of it... still a pretty ironic way to go though. :)

Hookman

Jul 2, 2008
"Hey Zidane, your mums a slut!" Heh,heh,heh.
"Well my favourite One Piece character is Zolo" One Piece reference FTW
"At least Hell has a good soundtrack!"

Nov 28, 2007
TheMadDoctorsCat post=18.61115.787661 said:
I haven't waded through fifteen pages of quotes to see if this one's come up yet, but one British commander famously stood up and stuck his head out of the top of the trench to indicate his contempt of the opposition in the Boer war, remarking, "Those damn boers can't shoot str -"

One would think he was about to say "straight" but let's face it, they couldn't exactly ask him afterwards. :)

EDIT: Actually, probably an urban legend come to think of it... still a pretty ironic way to go though. :)
Actually, it was a general during the Civil War in America, and his last words were "They couldn't hit an elephant at this dist-" just before getting shot in the head by a sniper.

WolfLordAndy

Sep 19, 2008
"I blame you for everything, and you made my life miserable."

"I repent to all gods and/or major religions, please take me to heaven, kthnxbye!"

sidhe3141

Jun 12, 2008
If I decide to take people with me...

"All right, I drew the Hunter, and I think... HE'S A WEREWOLF!"

"I am not a person. I am a time. My time is now. The word is Cron."

"I was always going to die. I just want to do it this way because I hate being lonely."

Cookies to anyone who gets all three references.

Yami Blade

Sep 26, 2008
If someone I know is nearby
"Keep going. If theres anything past life im gonna find a pub and keep a seat for you"

TheMadDoctorsCat

Apr 2, 2008
thebobmaster post=18.61115.787965 said:
TheMadDoctorsCat post=18.61115.787661 said:

Actually, it was a general during the Civil War in America, and his last words were "They couldn't hit an elephant at this dist-" just before getting shot in the head by a sniper.
LOL. Urban legend then. The same story applied to different cultural settings, a dead giveaway. (The one I read about definitely mentioned the Boers.)

Although, come to think about it, it would be even cooler if BOTH stories were true... ;)

AFTERTHOUGHT: Probably not as cool for the two commanders though. Although one imagines rather satisfying for the people who actually shot them... one wonders if they had a late nineteenth-century variation on "BOOM, HEADSHOT! PWNED B-TCH!" perhaps?