What's physically wrong with YOU?

snagli

Jan 21, 2011
I have Exploding Head Syndrome.

No, my head does not explode, but the disease really has that name. Basically, every now and again when I'm nearly sleeping, I hear a loud explosion or crack inside my head, without there actually being an explosion, and it's often loud enough to completely eradicate my drowsiness.

It only happens to people who are REALLY tired or stressed, and it isn't permanent, it can go away if I sleep a little more.

NotAPie

Jan 19, 2009
My chest is uneven as in, the left side of my chest is sticking out.
This makes it harder to do exercises that have me on my back, doesn't mean I don't do them, but it hurts a lot.
Can't wait to get it fixed.

randomsix

Apr 20, 2009
Physical defect? My greatest physical shortcoming is that I am not a cat, and therefor I am unable to sleep all day in the sun and eat at my own convenience.

Also postural hypertension.

The Funslinger

Corporate Splooge
Sep 12, 2010
Due to higher than average flexibility, I'm having to do physiotherapy to build up the muscles in my left shoulder socket to compensate.

Hagi said:
Not really wrong but I'm incapable of gaining weight. I can eat whatever and I won't gain any fat at all.

Overall it's pretty positive but it means my body isn't capable of storing the reserves needed to do sports at a professional or near-professional level. I tried and that went quite horribly wrong.

EDIT: Ow, also flat feet. When I stand in a relaxed position my knees turn inward and if I run without supportive soles I start developing sporting injuries.
I don't really gain weight either, though I've never had a problem with it. I'm trying to join the Royal Marines, and so far that's going okay. I've developed a couple of minor injuries (pulling muscles and stuff) but I'm putting that down to the fact I've not been too active before this. My feet aren't flat, so I doubt that's it. In fact, I have a perfectly balanced gait.

Azure-Supernova

La-li-lu-le-lo!
Aug 5, 2009
I'm anaemic, though it was supposedly fixed by a few courses of Iron tablets it still pops up every now and then and for a day or two I'll be a pale, weak shadow of myself. Also I've got an itchy scalp, but personally I blame that on the Herbal Essences shampoo I've been using of late.

Azaradel

Jan 7, 2009
I've got really poor eyesight - I am near-sighted to the point where, if I am to read without my glasses on, my nose almost touches the pages or I don't see shit.

I also assume I've got something wrong with my skin, 'cause I get tiny red blemishes all over my shoulders, breasts and wrists, but I don't really care enough to have it looked at.

Oh, and I had a huge boil in my right armpit that kinda came and went as it pleased - almost healing up completely, only to swell up like a ************ a few days later and pop again, making me go through the entire healing process over and over again over the course of about a year. Went to the doctor and he didn't do anything to make it go away (if anything, he made it worse, the stupid fuck), so I just cared for it myself 'til I finally managed to get it to heal permanently. *celebratory dance* At least I got to max out my First Aid skill...

I've got a nice assortment of scars, too, but I don't really think they count. Most of them are tiny and the only one that really shows (aside from four very very small ones on my forehead which I got by being shit at cooking) is located on my left hand, on one of the fingers, after an idiot classmate of mine whacked me over the hand with a canoe paddle.

King Toasty

Oct 2, 2010
Terrible vision. My glasses are huge.

Also, I have the greatest metabolism known to man. It's not wrong, just weird.

Hagi

Apr 10, 2011
binnsyboy said:
I don't really gain weight either, though I've never had a problem with it. I'm trying to join the Royal Marines, and so far that's going okay. I've developed a couple of minor injuries (pulling muscles and stuff) but I'm putting that down to the fact I've not been too active before this. My feet aren't flat, so I doubt that's it. In fact, I have a perfectly balanced gait.
Doubt anything will happen to you.

But if you start losing weight while you already have next to no fat and your need for sleep goes way up (I personally experienced days in which I just wouldn't wake up until having slept 14 hours, but only after I ignored the problem until it was impossible to ignore) I'd consult a doctor.

According to my doctor my situation was pretty unique though. He wouldn't even have heard about it if he hadn't had experience with professional athletes.

King Toasty

Oct 2, 2010
snagli said:
I have Exploding Head Syndrome.

No, my head does not explode, but the disease really has that name. Basically, every now and again when I'm nearly sleeping, I hear a loud explosion or crack inside my head, without there actually being an explosion, and it's often loud enough to completely eradicate my drowsiness.

It only happens to people who are REALLY tired or stressed, and it isn't permanent, it can go away if I sleep a little more.
Damn. I feel sorry for you, bro. My advice is to post this on Reddit. They love that shit.

inFAMOUSCowZ

Jul 12, 2010
I don't have much wrong with me, though I can't touch my ties, and I'm active. I just can't bend that far.

effilctar

Jul 24, 2009
I have one testicle. Nothing else is wrong other than that. I have a bit of a tummy but I'm working on that.

Also, you're making a lot of threads.

Composer

Aug 3, 2009
ReservoirAngel said:
Newby_Newb said:
I have a small penis.
^^ ding ding ding ^^

Yeah I do too... unless you were joking in which case forget I said this *shifty eyes*

Aside from that I have horrible eyesight, I'm pathetically short and young-looking for my age and I have an irritating-as-hell speech impediment.
i got the opposite of you,i look at least 4-5 years older then what i am. its rather awkward seeing as im the youngest in my social group

Shadu

Nov 10, 2010
Acne at 21 still (though I could be rid of that if I worked hard at it).

Oh, and touchy ears. I kid you not. My ears hurt if my allergies act up, if the weather is too cold, if the weather is a bit too hot. Basically, whenever the heck they want.

Also, I'm lactose intolerant. Not allergic. Just intolerant.

Don Reba

Bishop and Councilor of War
Jun 2, 2009
retyopy said:
Well, I have a bladder the size of my patience, and I am a very impatient man.

SO WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU? HUH?

Oh, and I might have mentioned this before, but I can neck fart.

I am unhealthily proud of that.
Nothing! I'm fit, I don't get sick, I have no allergies, and I speak three languages. I just thought I should let you know. ^_^

Commissar Sae

Nov 13, 2009
Mostly revolves around my muscular/nervous disorder. Mostly harmless but ever so often it nails me with full body paralysis and potential heart stopage.

Cpu46

Gloria ex machina
Sep 21, 2009
Psoriasis, eczema, and Anisocoria.

So I get rashes, incredibly dry, peeling, blistery skin on my hands, and my pupils are rarely the same size.

ReservoirAngel

Nov 6, 2010
Composer said:
ReservoirAngel said:
Newby_Newb said:
I have a small penis.
^^ ding ding ding ^^

Yeah I do too... unless you were joking in which case forget I said this *shifty eyes*

Aside from that I have horrible eyesight, I'm pathetically short and young-looking for my age and I have an irritating-as-hell speech impediment.
i got the opposite of you,i look at least 4-5 years older then what i am. its rather awkward seeing as im the youngest in my social group
Mine's awkward in a very different way. Let's just say when you look about 16 and your boyfriend looks about 25, it can cause some awkward moments when you get a bit affectionate in public. Highlights of such moments include a woman threatening to report my boyfriend to the police.

It's fun being me...