What's the Deadliest Thing Currently Within Your Reach?

MEEBO17

Mar 3, 2010
A couple vintage Coca-Cola glass bottles. They're pretty tough suprisingly and I could probably get a good hit on the guys knee cap and break it over his head.

CouchCommando

Apr 24, 2008
Okay I'm going for in reach as in just sitting on my computer chair, Swiss army knife and my large mag light. Looks like loads of people went off and raided their garages and gun safes for this one, or maybe they're just nuts.

The_ModeRazor

Jul 29, 2009
My Ax Of Ultraviolent Gory Dismemberment And Otherwise Unpleasant Bloody Murder.
Failing that, I have an eraser here. I'd just erase the guy from existence, then go on with my business.

Bobipine

Jan 22, 2010
well, either an empty bottle of Steward's, or 2 (mostly full) bottles of Lysol. Pretty short but, that's about it. I either break a glass bottle and fight, or try to feed him/her some Lysol which I doubt is good for his/her health. And I still skipped a bunch of posts.

Commissar Sae

Nov 13, 2009
Three glasses, a pile of CDs, a metal lamp, a flashlight and some nail clippers. I guess I could mildly inconvenience an attacker...

interspark

Dec 20, 2009
CouchCommando said:
Okay I'm going for in reach as in just sitting on my computer chair, Swiss army knife and my large mag light. Looks like loads of people went off and raided their garages and gun safes for this one, or maybe they're just nuts.
the latter was my first conclusion, worryingly i think it may be correct....

Dr. Dice Lord

Feb 4, 2010
The deadliest thing in my room, and within convenient reach on the top of my tower, is my knife. Its a cold steel bottle-cut style blade, called the Counter Taci. Its meant to stab, and thats about it.
[http://img193.imageshack.us/i/0918001048.jpg/]

And if things get real ugly, I can always turn around and grab this, give it a swing.
[http://img684.imageshack.us/i/sword0918001055.jpg/]

Or just go downstairs and get my Browning Auto-5.
[http://img543.imageshack.us/i/0918001104.jpg/]

But yes, the knife is the first line of defense. :p

Layzor

Feb 18, 2009
Why do so many people have knives? Do you do lot's of stabbing?

I have literally nothing but a hangover to defend myself with.

Dr. Dice Lord

Feb 4, 2010
Layzor said:
Why do so many people have knives? Do you do lot's of stabbing?

I have literally nothing but a hangover to defend myself with.
Hardly any to be honest. Luckily I haven't had to stab a human yet either. But I prefer being prepared--lets just say I don't place much stock in the goodness of most people these days.

Mr Shrike

Aug 13, 2010
I have a WiFi hub...

Maybe I can throw it at his face and laugh as the Gamma radiation it emits melts his face.

SD-Fiend

Legacy
Nov 24, 2009
Country
United States
this lap top my keys a fork a chair a phone and a mike. but the most effective are my own two hands muhahaha!

nicholaxxx

Jun 30, 2009
I've got a microphone, an Ipod nano, some eldar striking scorpions, am empty bottle of NOS, and a beyblade. So do I win?

spartan231490

Jan 14, 2010
7 in buck knife, 3 foot long trophie for a club, or a 3 foot long metal tube that is very sharp edged, all would be very deadly. If i can make a dive, i can reach my shotgun, 12 gauge model 870 express remington.

Dr. Crawver

Doesn't know why he has premium
Nov 20, 2009
I have a standard issue combat knife in its' holster on my thigh, and on the wall about 5 feet away I have a 3 foot long, 8 inch wide blade I got when I was in switzerland. Jesus the swiss love their knifes