What's the Deadliest Thing Currently Within Your Reach?

Jzolr0708

Apr 6, 2009
A lighter, several Fondue Forks,and a bottle of Axe. Flamethrower with Barret... Fork on the end of it? I like my chances.

Neo10101

Sep 7, 2009
Well, I have the knife clipped on my pants, I have a lighter+can of Axe, some sharpened pencils, and a fax machine (don't want to get hit over the head with one of those).

Estocavio

Aug 5, 2009
A small portable blowtorch. I tested it on a piece of metal - The metal lost.
Incidentally itd shred through skin, especially the eyes. And the fear factor associated with burning is substancial

garfoldsomeoneelse

Charming, But Stupid
Mar 22, 2009
I can reach my carbine without getting out of bed. Ten rounds of 9x19mm +P+ to drill any smartass that tries breaking into my house.

Also, many knives and blunt objects, but that's just coincidental.

Drake the Dragonheart

The All-American Dragon.
Aug 14, 2008
Within my reach? I would have to say my bookbag, which is carrying around 20lbs worth of D&D books, as well as my D20 and whitewolf dice

I could throw my computer monitor, but I would have to unhook it first. My stereo might be a close second, I could club an intruder to death with it. My printer is also probably pretty heavy.

Wait a second, I have my leatherman which has a couple knives in it.

El Poncho

Techno Hippy will eat your soul!
May 21, 2009
My cat! It will cuddle you to death! mwuahahaha.

(or sit on your face when your sleeping to suffocate you:)

Tomster595

Aug 1, 2009
A hand grenade. I'm not kidding. I got it at an army/navy surplus store. It's inert of course, but it still is pretty heavy and would probably really hurt if I hit someone with it.

Fozza

Jul 6, 2010
My electric guitar (Hell ya, Left4dead!)
otehrwise some sharp pencils, a lamp, a chair. Not much more.

PolarBearClub

Aug 7, 2008
From where I'm sitting, I could use my electric guitar, which is quite heavy, for a good swing at somebody.. There's also a screen and keyboard cleaner spray for some blinding, a belt with a metal buckle for some swinging, and an electric razor for some, eh, fierce shaving. If my attacker had a full grown beard, I'm saved.

Oh, and also MY FISTS!

Adventurer2626

Jan 21, 2010
The no. 1 slot goes to my Sea World snowglobe.

The no. 2 slot goes to my 35 lbs. monitor. If I were a bit stronger I could make a case for this being the deadlier of the 2.

Sadly, just out of reach are my exceptionally sharp pewter dragon statuettes. Oh the fun I could have with those >:)

Edit:
Dryaxx said:
Nonsense, you just haven't figured out how to use it yet ;)