What's the Deadliest Thing Currently Within Your Reach?

K1LLSVV1TCH

Apr 18, 2009
My electricians knife and an old pair of nunchuks... But if I didn't want to knock myself out, I think I'd go for the knife...

ninjajoeman

Mar 13, 2009
linkzeldi said:
I have a copy of 1984. I suppose I could light it on fire and throw it at somebody.
if that was a copy of faherenheit 451 that would have been ironic but its not.

MrShowerHead

Jun 28, 2010
ninonybox360 said:
about 20 guns....i win.
Can I move to your place? I would feel safe then

OT: I have a knife, a fork and a baseball bat.
Oh and also a pistol. Don't ask where I got it.....

Trivun

Stabat mater dolorosa
Dec 13, 2008
I have a pen in reach (currently typing this in a crowded room at my student union where a bunch of people are gathering to see a film, while I'm using the internet). I could probably stab someone in the eye with it and at least blind them (fun fact - the previous film being shown in this room was some Middle Eastern film where a kid blinds a guy in self defence with a rock and catapult... :D).

rosemystica

Jan 24, 2010
Probably the computer itself... I could strangle someone with the cord or use it as a blunt bashing weapon. XD

Alternatively, I have blankets, which could be used to smother.

tomtom94

aka "Who?"
May 11, 2009
Nobody fucks with my dividers.

Actually I'd probably grab the lamp next to my computer.

mayney93

Aug 3, 2009
my haf 932 weighs a lot, like 20 + kg, if i threw that or blew it on his head, he'd be dead or brain damaged, bar that, a big heavy stapler would cause a fair bit of damage i'd assume

CrazyGirl17

I am a banana!
Sep 11, 2009
Um... would a ruler or a really heavy schoolbook count? If not, then I'd use a power cord or the wires to my earphones.

And if I had the chance to move, I'd grab my sword. (Okay, so it's really a wooden sword tied to a baseball bat by rubber bands and ungodly amounts of duct tape and covered in tin foil, but still...)

trophykiller

Jul 23, 2010
i hope i'm not cheating with the .22 rifle. and, yes, i am paranoid enough to keep it within reach of my desk.

teqrevisited

Mar 17, 2010
I currently have the side of my PC case off, and the edges are quite painful when I've caught fingers on them, so probably that.