What's the Deadliest Thing Currently Within Your Reach?

OriginalError

May 31, 2008
I've got a roman candle... a bokken... and my grandfather's boy scout knife (it'll give you tetanus before it cuts you though).

//J.

CroutonsOfDeath

Jan 14, 2009
I've got a lighter and a highly pressurized can of supposedly flammable spider poison. Though I kind of want to save the spider poison for the invading horde. Spiders = :(

linkzeldi

Jun 30, 2010
ninjajoeman said:
linkzeldi said:
I have a copy of 1984. I suppose I could light it on fire and throw it at somebody.
if that was a copy of faherenheit 451 that would have been ironic but its not.
Well the only other things surrounding me are a DS and a PSP. I mean normally I'd have no moral qualms picking 1984 over the PSP, but I haven't beaten Birth By Sleep yet. So I have to work with what I've got. Unless I were to bash somebody over the head with my HUGE mac.

Neurowaste

Apr 4, 2008
Well, alone? A throwing knife on my computer desk, but with the right equipment, the 20mm round on my TV stand is probably dangerous....

Mr.PlanetEater

May 17, 2009
I'm sitting at my study desk, so I've got pretty much anything that would be in a study desk drawer. Books, Ballpoint pens, staples, hole punch, solid brass paper weight..you name it.

xanith02100

Feb 1, 2009
An assortment of empty liquor bottles (if you were curious, I am a bartender and I collect them. I'm not just a drunk. =P ). There are several of them that if broken would be exceptionally deadly, or alternatively some that are hefty enough to be used as a club.

phantom5582

Sep 13, 2008
Before I start getting to many ideas and start moving weapons to my computer desk, I better say what I have by my computer right now. Within arm's reach, I don't have much. xbox controlers, tape, pencils, and other minor things. If I'm able to lean over just a little, then I can reach my unloaded airsoft shotgun or the spanning fork (think pitch fork with a shorter grip and a handle at the end) that I have right here. Just a bit farther is a bow and arrows (blunt kind) and my umbrella. I think I'll go for the fork first.

Just to let everyone know as to why I have a spanning fork in my bed room next to my computer. Dead Rising 2 is coming out soon and I'm making the boom stick for the game stop midnight release party. ^_^ That is what I have the shotgun and tape right here as well.

The weapon I'm making.

Skoosh

Jun 19, 2009
I may very well have the deadliest thing for him: a can of nuts. If he has a peanut allergy, he's going DOOOOWN!

There's also a machete, but those can be unreliable.

AdamRBi

Feb 7, 2010
Fresh Chicken Bone, Glass Plate, plastic Painter's knife that might shatter to a sharp plastic stick with enough force... pens and pencils.

Not much else.