What's the Deadliest Thing Currently Within Your Reach?

godofallu

Jun 8, 2010
I think I would have to beat someone to death with my keyboad. That's my only real option within reach.

wynnsora

Nov 16, 2009
Uh... Short Sword, 2 knives, X-box controller and this ceramic plate. By the way the old X-Box so I can strangle people with it too.

Ocelano

Apr 14, 2009
Pair of scissor on my computer desk place my hand on them as i turn to face them then as they strangle me bring them in sharp(no pun intended) conjunction with the soft exposed undersides of his wrists hoping to get the major artery on the other hand if he is wearing gloves maybe his throat and if his arms were in the way well theres always the gut

Berethond

Nov 8, 2008
Skorpyo said:
interspark said:
Skorpyo said:
How about the Cetme .308 I just got finished cleaning?
didnt someone post the EXACT same thing on the zombie survival thread last week? what the hell kinda people have we got on this site?!?!
I just use it for long-range practice. Gotta clean it to prevent damage.

Thought it would be a little more civilised than the other thing I've got here.

...Maybe I DO have problems...
Yup. You like Jeeps.
/completely missing the point.

On Topic: My hunting knife. And my .22. And my staff. And my three pocketknives. That's about it, I think.

Cain_Zeros

Nov 13, 2009
Probably either my pocket knife, or my (largely decorative but still sharp) dagger. If I wanted to do it the slow way there are various cough/cold medications I could force down my attacker's throat.

joemu362

Jul 5, 2010
.22 revolver, a beer bottle, and my Buck knife.

...woah, I really sound like a hick now.

Sangtrain

Feb 13, 2010
Wakizashi
Pugio
Bokken
Taijijian
Airsoft guns
Box Cutter
and the Best one. Five Bottles of Insulin.

All of them except for the Last two were gifts funny enough.

Mr Scott

Apr 15, 2008
Besides my marching fife, a plastic desk fan and a D&D 4E player's handbook. Also a potted plant. (I know I should keep my Shin Gunto Model 95 by me at all times but, I don't need it to type...)