What's your avatar about

The Coop

Nov 11, 2009
Mine's Jon Talbain from the Darkstalkers series. I've always been a fan of werewolves, ever since I first saw "The Howling" back in the early '80s. Factor in that he's got a cool looking design, and how he uses martial arts along with his teeth and claws, and he's just a fun character to use in a fight.

Excelsior789

Nov 15, 2011
Deadpool's logo because, of all the superhero comics I've read, his is the most consistently entertaining.

the7ofswords

Apr 9, 2009
I am the Seven of Swords. I'm from somewhere in the middle of the deck.

I've often been accused of playing without a full one. To be fair, there's some truth in it.

Synthetica

Jul 10, 2013
You reminded me to set an avatar, thanks :)

Anyways, it's the album cover of Tiësto's mix album "Magik Four: A New Adventure". I think it's a truly great mix, and one of the tracks on it is "Synthetica" (This is the source of my username, and not the track in Fifa, even though that one's also pretty great.)

I also have another "standard" avatar, which is Black Hat from xkcd saying "I like my hat."

Ticklefist

Jul 19, 2010
Screenshot from Portal. One of the safe areas in the last level, there's a calendar. This is a picture of it.

Sovvolf

Mar 23, 2009
It's a picture of me facing off with a werewolf using my sword... That's pretty much it really...

laggyteabag

Scrolling through forums, instead of playing games
Legacy
Oct 25, 2009
UK
Mine is a picture of the Avatar Korra, it may not be the best cartoon, but that scene just won me over, I use it on pretty much every non-social networking site.

Which reminds me, I missed the episode this week.

xmbts

Still Approved by Shock
Legacy
May 30, 2010
Country
United States
Mine is the best thing. Promotional art for a band. I like it though.

Fiz_The_Toaster

books, Books, BOOKS
Legacy
Jan 19, 2011
Country
United States
It's Maya and Lilith celebrating after a glorious siren kill in one of the Borderlands 2 trailers.

But it's just not any brofist, it's a Siren brofist.

Too bad they don't do that in the game though. :/

Ieyke

Jul 24, 2008
Laggyteabag said:
Mine is a picture of the Avatar Korra, it may not be the best cartoon, but that scene just won me over, I use it on pretty much every non-social networking site.

Which reminds me, I missed the episode this week.
Go catch up. Do it NAO.

Absimilliard

Only you can read this.
Nov 4, 2009
Hopefully, Bart Simpson writing on the chalkboard is fairly recognizable, but for the curious; it says "The Pledge of Allegiance does not end with 'Hail Satan'".
I really can't remember why I chose it, but then again, why not?