Whats Your Favorite Escapist Show (Other than Zero P)

gillebro

Nov 13, 2009
Jaranja said:
gillebro said:
SimuLord said:
gillebro said:
It varies. I'd say ZP is still my number 1, but right now No 2 is Extra Credits, then probably both of MovieBob's shows. Top 5 is pretty awesome too, so far.
You're not just saying that because of the girl in Top 5, are you? Because that chick takes a cheese grater to my nerves. May as well call her The Escapist Booth Babe.
I'm a relatively straight female, so no. And I'm generally not interested in certain series' for their hotness factor. I find the top 5 interesting, and I kinda like the off-the-side things that Lisa does. Having said that, I prefer the other shows I mentioned to Top 5.
Hmm. Alright. I agree with SimuLord on this one. That woman just annoys the hell out of me. She keeps trying to be funny but it never quite happens. It's like watching a teacher try to "be cool" in the classroom but fails miserably and the whole class laughs at them.
good point. maybe i like that awkward trying-to-be-cool-but-failing thing. :)

GeorgW

ALL GLORY TO ME!
Aug 27, 2010
I really like extra credits. It's always good, unlike ZP, which varies a little...

Jaranja

Jul 16, 2009
gillebro said:
Jaranja said:
gillebro said:
SimuLord said:
gillebro said:
It varies. I'd say ZP is still my number 1, but right now No 2 is Extra Credits, then probably both of MovieBob's shows. Top 5 is pretty awesome too, so far.
You're not just saying that because of the girl in Top 5, are you? Because that chick takes a cheese grater to my nerves. May as well call her The Escapist Booth Babe.
I'm a relatively straight female, so no. And I'm generally not interested in certain series' for their hotness factor. I find the top 5 interesting, and I kinda like the off-the-side things that Lisa does. Having said that, I prefer the other shows I mentioned to Top 5.
Hmm. Alright. I agree with SimuLord on this one. That woman just annoys the hell out of me. She keeps trying to be funny but it never quite happens. It's like watching a teacher try to "be cool" in the classroom but fails miserably and the whole class laughs at them.
good point. maybe i like that awkward trying-to-be-cool-but-failing thing. :)
Ah, perhaps that's it then. I personally despise that kind of awkward humour.

PaulaG

Jun 16, 2009
Definitely Loading Ready Run...then Unskippable. Extra credits is neat and I usually enjoy MovieBob's show

coldshadow

Mar 19, 2009
tie between extra credits and doomsday arcade. I loved loved loved doomsday arcade, and extra credits (previously known as "talking about these") hits the topics that I like to discuss with people and that the game industry needs to talk about.

Cypher10110

Jul 16, 2009
Extra credits is awesome, probably the one I look forward to the most.
I love LoadingReadyRun too, I enjoy everything done by the LRR crew.
Then probably whatever cartoon is running, so Unforgotten Realms, Apocalypse Lane, and Doraleous.

Zero punctuation is fun, but it's not my favourite. Found out about the site through ZP, but hung around because of the LRR crew and the great articles :)

tehweave

Gaming Wildlife
Apr 5, 2009
Anything the LRR guys do. Their sketches are funny, but I love Unskippable. The first dozen videos all made me laugh my ass off.

Eternal Sonata:
"Jump, jump, jump, jump, jump, jump, awww..."

Apr 29, 2010
To be honest, it's been weeks since I've watched any shows on here. I used to watch things like LRR, Unskippable, and Extra Credits regularly, but I just don't anymore. I don't know why.

Dango

Feb 11, 2010
Well overall content wise, I actually like Critical Miss better than anything else on the site. But if we're sticking to shows only, I'll go with Unskippable.

JokerCrowe

Nov 12, 2009
Doralingus. Actually it's a tie between that and Extra Credits.. I'd like to put Doomsday Arcade at the top, but it doesn't run any more. (emotocon sad)
If I may blaspheme for a moment, I think I've laughed more at Doraleous and Associates than I have at ZP lately. I just hope Doralingus stops being such a *****, and comes back soon. <.<