When you see the mushroom cloud...

Zeke109

Jul 10, 2008
"I've been planning for this day..."
I run ino my room and get my 1750 longrifle and a hunting frock.
Then...

I run.

ElephantGuts

Jul 9, 2008
*Takes pipe out of mouth* "Well that's interesting." *Calmly re-inserts pipe into mouth*

EDIT:
ljd184 said:
i will be in a vault as the founder of vault tec so i would will spend the rest of my days playing fallout no i will say shit now i will never play bioshock 2 modern warfare 2 assassins creed 2 halo odst
Punctuation [http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Punctuation].

sgtshock

Feb 11, 2009
Ideally:
"Hmmm. Looks like my weekend plans are ruined." *grabs shotgun, prepares to battle mutant hordes*

Realistically:
"HOLY SHIT! WHAT THE FUCK? *curls up in fetal position* "MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOM-" *gets incinerated*

Xero Scythe

Aug 7, 2009
im about as hard to startle as a rock,and partially insane so realistically, i would say:
Damn. that sucks. I guess it's check and mate for me. Hahahaha!

TopaZzz

Mar 18, 2009
No problem, I'll just run to a car stop time while I'm in it and drive around picking up people I love!

TopaZzz

Mar 18, 2009
ljd184 said:
i will be in a vault as the founder of vault tec so i would will spend the rest of my days playing fallout no i will say shit now i will never play bioshock 2 modern warfare 2 assassins creed 2 halo odst
Punctuation [http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Punctuation].[/quote]

That's what we call a true "Zero Punctuation"

captainwalrus

Jul 25, 2008
While I view the blinding spectacle of light, I would think about the annals of human existence - our past, our present, our future, our entirety. What has driven us to such disturbing ends? It all made sense back then - all our choices, our decisions. It all made sense... Have all the untold eons of toil been for naught, for it has just led to this? Did our tiny contributions mean anything at all? Perhaps this is not the end for all mankind, only the beginning of a new, better era. Will this blinding light be the beacon, guiding humanity away from such evil endeavors? Perhaps...

And as light consumes my vision, blinding me - incinerating my eyes - I would think: No. We will never learn. Hiroshima. Nagasaki. And now! Our aggressive nature is our doom, if not now, then in the future when another madman detonates another atomic bomb. How did it become so bad? How could our survival instincts lead not to our salvation, but to our death - at our own hands? How could evolution play such tricks on us? But we cannot blame a lifeless term. Evolution. Man was blessed with sentience and sapience. We were blessed with the ability to discern right from wrong. But we remained willfully blind. Blind to our own ignorance, blind to our ability to escape from that ignorance, blind to our own potential for intellect and wisdom. Blind!...

And as I fall, writhing in agony. On fire. Melting. Gasping for air, where there is none. I would think: This is it. This is finally it. What is there after death? Perhaps only this blackness I see before me - nothing. But what if there is something? A God. Enlightenment. Nirvana, perhaps? Have I lived a good life? I tried. But I failed in so many respects. Will I live in mirth in paradise? Perhaps, I will be reincarnated (Perhaps, a Highwayman, again...). Or will I suffer forever, toiling in Hellfire? Or is it just an eternal rest - an eternal slumber. Do I sleep forever, unwittingly? But..but..... "Perchance to dream..."

DuplicateValue

Jun 25, 2009
I suppose something like "What the fuck are they bombing, the fields?!"

I live in Ireland you see, and I'm assuming that the clouds would have to be either REALLY big or actually in Ireland for me to see them. =]