Which Language Do You Wish You Spoke?

megaraccoon

Dec 7, 2010
latin always loved that language and besides welsh is partly based on latin so it just seems like a natural evolution of my linguistics

Wolf-AUS

Feb 13, 2010
mythtech said:
German cos it the angriest/scariest language ever or arabic because it would be useful considering i go to the army basic training in about a month as an infantry man from a country with soldiers in afganistan
I'd probably go German or Italian.

Goodluck with your basic training mate, I'm not surewhere you're from, but while you're there you'll think it's the worst thing that could ever possibly happen, you'll find it difficult, and then you'll do infantry training which will be 10x harder than basic. But you'll be awesome because you're infantry, and for that reason you'll love that your job is so hard :)

varulfic

Jul 12, 2008
Japanese, because Japan is the quintessence of awesome. I'd love to go there and immerse myself in the most surreal parts of their culture.

Nexoram

Aug 6, 2010
I'd also go for Spanish as I already know English (well duh) and Cantonese (which is a Chinese dialect). If i mastered Spanish then I would partly know the world's three largest languages.

mythtech

Oct 16, 2010
Wolf-AUS said:
mythtech said:
German cos it the angriest/scariest language ever or arabic because it would be useful considering i go to the army basic training in about a month as an infantry man from a country with soldiers in afganistan
I'd probably go German or Italian.

Goodluck with your basic training mate, I'm not surewhere you're from, but while you're there you'll think it's the worst thing that could ever possibly happen, you'll find it difficult, and then you'll do infantry training which will be 10x harder than basic. But you'll be awesome because you're infantry, and for that reason you'll love that your job is so hard :)

im actually australian as i'm guessing you are based on your name and i just watched a documentry on the selection process for the sas so what ever they throw at me can't be as bad as that

VulakAerr

Mar 31, 2010
Khada said:
Hahaha.... you win.

OT: I'd choose Sindarin (I'm allowed because it was invented by an Oxford Professor, even if it's meant for Middle Earth) or, if the Wizard was getting all strict with me (and what the hell man? Where do you get off tellling me I can't have a Middle Earth language? You're a fricking Wizard!) I'd probably go for Latin.

Kenko

Jul 25, 2010
Farsi, so I could throw insults on arabs, talking behind yer back in their hideous guttaral tongue.

Harlemura

Ace Defective
May 1, 2009
French. Then I might have got a better grade in my French exam.
Or Italian, because I like Assassin's Creed 2/Brotherhood that much.