Woman Claims to Own the Sun

AceAngel

May 12, 2010
Wait, does this mean 100% of the creatures on Earth are Pirates, because we have been using the Sun without consent?

Grayjack

Jan 22, 2009
Guess what? I own the whole Universe! You all have to pay me 5000 USD every second you exist in this Universe!

Fidelias

Nov 30, 2009
I would tell that idiot that the only way she could actually claim the Sun would be to physically claim it. Then, we either shoot that idiot into space or she drops her argument. I vote for shooting her into space.

Kouen

Yea, Furry. Deal With It!
Mar 23, 2010
I said it once when a member posted this in a thread a few days ago and ill say it again

that ***** needs a slap to knock her back into reality

randomsix

Apr 20, 2009
Can I claim ownership of the space between the sun and earth... and charge her for sending electromagnetic radiation through my property?

Xan Krieger

Completely insane
Feb 11, 2009
Nobody owned the sun to begin with meaning nobody could've sold it to her unless you're allowed to sell things you don't already own. In that case I am selling the White House, a lovely historic home located in Washington D.C.

Danielle Pepin

Nov 18, 2010
FaceFaceFace said:
I'm sorry, but if she's the first one to legally file for ownership of the Sun, she deserves whatever money she can make off of idiots. Unless off course she tries to make money off the general population by charging for sun use.

Better question: Can people with skin cancer sue her now?
Good point!

In the name of this past Desert Bus for Hope this is my to do list:

Play Minecraft, watch Top Gear, get flag...to claim the Sun back for sanity...and for the children.

glodud

May 26, 2010
Xan Krieger said:
Nobody owned the sun to begin with meaning nobody could've sold it to her unless you're allowed to sell things you don't already own. In that case I am selling the White House, a lovely historic home located in Washington D.C.
She didn't buy the sun, she simply claimed ownership. It's like the founding of a country, it was not purchased but the land can still be sold

FieryTrainwreck

Apr 16, 2010
Funny = people knocking this chick for claiming to own the Sun while they pony up rent or mortgage payments to other people who did basically the same thing with normal land.

There's a reason why property/real estate is always a safe investment. It's always surprisingly profitable when you own something that shouldn't be ownable.

Eisenfaust

Two horses in a man costume
Apr 20, 2009
SUE!!!! SUE THE *****!!!

every time someone gets cancer, every time someone can't work because of massive sunburn, every time someone gets blinded looking directly at it! sue her for causing global warming! if she wants to own it, she can own it and everything that comes with it... millions of cases of negligent homicide because she lets her sun kill people without doing a damn thing to stop it... the guy who owns neptune can probably sue her for the sun not being bright enough to properly warm their planet... if she wants to own it, she'll spend the rest of her life in court, and it serves her right

Fuselage

Nov 18, 2009
Grilled Cheesus said:
Anarchemitis said:
She can have it for all I care. She'll be in court battles for years about it, but everyone who sustains damage on Earth would be more than happy for someone who would have legal responsibility for Large Solar Flares. Therefore, someone to complain to.
Lets not forget all the deaths due to skin cancer and damage done by global warming. Sue her into the ground!

Anyway, is lies! I am pretty damn sure that at the very least one of the popes or at Egyptian pharohs would have claimed ownership of the sun. So since they legally claimed it it would then belong to their descendants.
Remember though it's not like you can do anything with the SUN, It's like that toy your parents buy you before Christmas and say your not allowed to touch it, You could try charging your friends to play with it but it's kinda stupid because you need alot of outside help.