Woman Falls Off Wii Balance Board, Turns Into Nymphomaniac

bz316

Feb 10, 2010
....women get turned on by wii balance boards? this may be the greatest news ever!

dalek sec

Leader of the Cult of Skaro
Jul 20, 2008
NeoAC said:
Thanks a lot Andy! My mom has a Wii Balance Board. The last two words I wanted in my head together were Mom and nympho! Arrrgh, where's my brain soap!
Count me in as well for the grossed out part, I'm having massive second thoughts about letting my mom try out the Wii thanks to this news item. I'll go get the brain bleach, Lords of Kobol knows we're all going to need it.

Chrissyluky

Jul 3, 2009
Andy Chalk said:
NeoAC said:
Thanks a lot Andy! My mom has a Wii Balance Board. The last two words I wanted in my head together were Mom and nympho! Arrrgh, where's my brain soap!
If you really loved your mom, you'd sign the petition! [http://www.petitiononline.com/sexboard/petition.html]
Petitions really don't get anything done nowadays. Regardless i'm glad I don't own a wii.

GideonB

Jul 26, 2008
Does this confuse anyone else. So basically some woman falls off the Balance Board and now anything will make her want sex more than anything else? This seems like its something out of a Japanese eroge game.

Baldry

Feb 11, 2009
Nintendo. Now conquering the world through sex.
And...I find this news....epic...and interesting, its not everyday someone becomes a sex machine after playing on the Wii...all though I see a connect, all the actions you have to do with the Wii. cool.

Andy Chalk

One Flag, One Fleet, One Cat
Nov 12, 2002
Chrissyluky said:
Petitions really don't get anything done nowadays. Regardless i'm glad I don't own a wii.
All this is necessary for evil to triumph is that good men don't sign the petition. [http://www.petitiononline.com/sexboard/petition.html]

Fetzenfisch

Sep 11, 2009
Wasnt that woman neighbour of the skinstealing aliens who hide elvis and hendrix in their basement?
sorry but...your sources...

still funny though

JokerCrowe

Nov 12, 2009
I lol'd (apostrodee!!) at the title...
hmmm...
How would one go about making this happen to chick-buddies?

DJude

Jul 1, 2009
I can see it now...

[HEADING=3]"This just in! Sales of Wii Balance Boards have skyrocketed in the past hour!"[/HEADING]