Woman Falls Off Wii Balance Board, Turns Into Nymphomaniac

Banter

Apr 1, 2009
Source: The Daily Star

Newspapers which centre around outlandish gossip stories are not very high on the list of 'reliable sources'

Twilight_guy

Sight, Sound, and Mind
Nov 24, 2008
...what?

I have nothing to say. This is just so...
I mean... really?

This is just ridiculous and weird.

Arfreid

Aug 13, 2009
Well, at least she is looking at the bright side of things ;D

But in all seriousness, thats a strange case, if all of us were prone to becoming Nymphomaniacs when we fell or slipped, many of us wouldn't have gone throught childhood or adolescense without becoming one.

Glad she didn't sue, that would have been... the oddest demand ever.

ssgt splatter

Oct 8, 2008
Arfreid said:
Well, at least she is looking at the bright side of things ;D

But in all seriousness, thats a strange case, if all of us were prone to becoming Nymphomaniacs when we fell or slipped, many of us wouldn't have gone throught childhood or adolescense without becoming one.

Glad she didn't sue, that would have been... the oddest demand ever.
Yeah, but it would've been some damn good TV news coverage.

Vitor Goncalves

Mar 22, 2010
Neonbob said:
khaimera said:
Anyone notice how happy the guy in the background of the picture looks? Its like he's waiting for something.
...holy shit, man. HE PLANNED IT ALL ALONG!

Honestly, this is the first time the thought of getting one of those things has entered my head.
I'd just have to figure out a way to give it to my girl without her feeling the need to break it over my head for seemingly suggesting that she needs to lose weight.
Buy to yourself and invite her to play with you. Oh wait!...

EDIT: Wii, now also available in your local sex shop!

CrazyGirl17

I am a banana!
Sep 11, 2009
Oookay... I'd say "now I've heard everything"... but I'm sure I hear something else extremely weird later on...

Neonbob

The Noble Nuker
Dec 22, 2008
Vitor Goncalves said:
Neonbob said:
khaimera said:
Anyone notice how happy the guy in the background of the picture looks? Its like he's waiting for something.

Honestly, this is the first time the thought of getting one of those things has entered my head.
I'd just have to figure out a way to give it to my girl without her feeling the need to break it over my head for seemingly suggesting that she needs to lose weight.
Buy to yourself and invite her to play with you. Oh wait!...
Yeah...that'd still get me a slap.
Maybe I could hide it under a DDR mat or something...

TraumaHound

Jan 11, 2009
Sent this article to the missus, warning her to take it easy when working out with WiiFit. She'll probably just roll her eyes at it but this is no laughing matter!

...okay, it is dry-chuckle-worthy. ;)

Xanadu84

Apr 9, 2008
The slightest vibration? Lets say, from a controller? Maybe she will be playing more video games...

AngloDoom

Aug 2, 2008
Lets just hope she doesn't form an unnatural attraction to the Wii-Remote, or she'll have no use for a man.

khaimera

Perfect Strangers
Jun 23, 2009
Neonbob said:
khaimera said:

Thats a tough one. Say you got it for yourself. She will love it and then take it over. Its my wife's favorite game for the wii. I can't wait to tell her this story.

GamingAwesome1

May 22, 2009
THAT is incredibly unlucky. I feel sorry for her. This could've been caused by any fall but it just happened to be the Balance Board.

My condolences to this unfortunate women.