Worst movie ever

Tjebbe

Jul 2, 2008
Apparently you guys all haven't seen Da Hiphop Witch...

A lot of films mentioned in this thread are just flame-bait (ok maybe you didn't like the movie but to call it worst movie ever is either mere flamebaiting or just proclaiming that you have not watched a lot of bad films). Even the one Uwe Boll movie i dared to watch (Alone in the Dark) was like the Godfather compared to Da Hiphop Witch.

Feb 13, 2008
Bhaalspawn said:
Look, I just didn't like it. I watched the prequals and I thought they were excellent. Episode 3 was perhaps one of the best movies I had ever seen...right between Red Eye and Jumper, but the fact remains that I thought the original trilogy was crap. That's all there is too it, and none of your fanboy whining is going to change that.
Fanboy whining? Hahahahahahahaaha
Oh wait...Episode 3 was one of the best movies you've ever seen?....

Jeez...watch some more films...

Star Wars Episode 4 : 95% on Rotten Tomatoes
Star Wars Episode 3 : 79% on Rotten Tomatoes
Red Eye : 78%
Jumper : 16%

And that's with 250 of the most respected reviewers worldwide. My opinion not-withstanding.
Methinks you just like Hayden Christiensen a little too much.

The Overmatt

Oct 4, 2008
The Number One Girl.

Saw that it had Vinnie Jones and Pat Morita in it and figured it'd be one of those "so bad it's good" movies. No. It's just bad. Really bad.

Arntor

Feb 5, 2008
Godzilla: Final Wars.

What a horrible, horrible way to go out on your 50th anniversary. Well, at least G-man trashed the American one in 13 seconds.

Nov 28, 2007
Zippy1313 said:
True Lies or Species 2 for the worst movies EVAR!! (I know, I know, it was misspelled on purpose.
...True Lies as one of the worst movies ever? It's not even the worst Arnold Schwarzenegger film.

Dr Pussymagnet

a real piece of shit
Dec 20, 2007
Oh hey, I just thought of another one: How about, Anne of Green Gables? That girl would NEVER shut the fuck up.

crimson5pheonix

It took 6 months to read my title.
Legacy
Jun 6, 2008
Kuweekee said:
Nickson said:
I saw "Starship Troopers 3" this weekend. Now I can't say I expected a lot, but I read a goodly number of positive reviews on it. So I actually was a bit optimistic. When the movie ended and I finished vomiting, I was left to wonder what unholy demon from the depths of Hell convinced so many people it was good! Disgusting!
I really couldn't agree more. I really liked the first one, never watched the second one, and my friend (?) came with this movie and said that the second one was worse than the third one, so we should be ok. I don't think i've ever seen a movie worse than that one
Really, the third one is better than the second one. That says more than you could possibly think.

N-Sef

Jun 21, 2008
Parody movies made by Freidberg and Seltzer. Also Bloodrayne was physically painful to watch for me.

Feuer

Nov 6, 2008
ThePoodonkis said:
Aliens vs. Predator: Requiem

Anything that is a "Sci-Fi Channel Original Movie"
99.99% of those make me want to punch babys

Also, a History of Violence.
If my sister where here I could list of all the movies she likes, it's amazing how many retarded movies she's found and likes.

SerialSade

Oct 29, 2008
*Sigh*
Catwoman. It was so bad I lost all feelings of attraction toward Hale Berry.
Just... Not... Good... Every time I see her I want to (Spare the pun) Scratch my eyes out.

Jerious1154

Aug 18, 2008
obviously the vast majority of you have never seen the wonder that is troll 2.
"you cant piss on hospitality!"=best quote ever

j1-2themax

Jun 30, 2008
Napoleon Dynamite. I've never even been able to watch it in its entirity. And that's saying something, considering I sat through Scary Movie 4 to its entirity.
(My view may be a little biased by the fact that people would not stop bugging me by saying I look like him, though. I don't see the resemblence, but an entire town can't be wrong, can it?)

Pseudonym2

Mar 31, 2008
Batman and Robin is bad. Every actor is bad. The screenwriter is bad. The set and costume designers are bad. The stuntsmen are bad. The camera operators are bad. The special effects are bad. The editing is bad. The props are bad. Everything is bad.

Disaster Movie apparently made people suicidal.

Freddie got Fingered was so bad it earned a few -1 out 4 from fairly big newspapers. This was the only time they did that.

Eks vs server is the worst movie on rotten tomatoes.