Would you date your avatar?

Loop Stricken

Covered in bees!
Jun 17, 2009
Your Fearless Captain said:
Also, WTF is with all the people who would date MPL characters? Is this a common thing?
And no word against those sick freaks who would date Pokémon, who have next to no individual characterisation?

Spaceman Spiff

Sep 23, 2013
There's no way I'd date Duchess. Not with all the lying, and the cheating, and that thing with mayonnaise. Not to mention how messed up he is about his mother. And uh hello, herpes.

Mar 5, 2011
Loop Stricken said:
Also, WTF is with all the people who would date MPL characters? Is this a common thing?
And no word against those sick freaks who would date Pokémon, who have next to no individual characterisation?
That's in this thread too? The fuck Escapist community!

Marcus Kehoe

Mar 18, 2011
Hmmmm, No doubt I would date Tali, she is my sci-fi wifu. I'd take Twilight into my home but even for tali I don't think i could fuck a horse.

Imma go with a yes under the conditions Twilight stays just as part of the deal, not a marriage partner.

Fijiman

I am THE PANTS!
Legacy
Dec 1, 2011
No. Not even my other avatar would I date because most of them are supposed to be me. I can't date me, that would just be all kinds of awkward.

Impluse_101

Jun 25, 2009
Would I date a ponified version of a character I created that is supposed to be what I call "an ink wolf" that is also my persona?

Take a wild guess.
Think of the letter N.

Pinkamena

Stuck in a vortex of sexy horses
Jun 27, 2011
Loop Stricken said:
Are you implying you wouldn't make tender love to a colorful horse?
Casual.

Loop Stricken

Covered in bees!
Jun 17, 2009
Loop Stricken said:
I know, right? Those... dastards. With their Pokémon-loving and their gentle caressing of awesome Mawiles and what oh look a distraction.

*Flees*

Impluse_101 said:
Would I date a ponified version of a character I created that is supposed to be what I call "an ink wolf" that is also my persona?

Take a wild guess.
Think of the letter N.
Nnnnnnnnnnnaturally?

S1leNt RIP

Feb 15, 2011
Ha! Absolutely! Strong confident young mage with awesome powers? Super bubbly and upbeat?! Favorite person in the League!

Gusta...

Pebkio

The Purple Mage
Nov 9, 2009
My avatar is a symbol. So yes, obviously. There's even the perfect spot for sexy times.

...y'know, I'm actually having a hard time remembering what my avatar exactly looks like, to be honest. I don't really know if it's got any good bowchickawowow spots... I'll post an edit after I post this and get a look.

Edit: Yes. Yes it does.

Edit Edit: No. No I wouldn't.

Moloch Sacrifice

Aug 9, 2013
Loop Stricken said:
But, uh, cyborgs are cool, right guys?

Sunrider

Add a beat to normality
Nov 16, 2009
Lina from DOTA 2? Oh hells yes.

I wouldn't dare to do anything to hurt her. I'd get burned, literally. I hate getting burned.

SweetShark

Shark Girls are my Waifus
Jan 9, 2012
The Yellow Tattoo Shark? Not a chance!
He really like to eat ponies. I love ponies!!!! D:

laggyteabag

Scrolling through forums, instead of playing games
Legacy
Oct 25, 2009
UK
Would I date Avatar Korra? Maybe, she is fairly attractive for a cartoon character, and she is the most powerful person in the Avatar world, so I don't see why not. Although I would be kinda scared that she could pretty much turn anything around me into a weapon, so I wouldn't want to get on her bad side.

SweetShark

Shark Girls are my Waifus
Jan 9, 2012
TheMann said:
Well...
or
Unless you're going to tell me that only Bambi counts in which case no, I'm not into that sort of thing and fine, be like that.
I don't think they used these kind of rifles in the movie...
The movie being made in 1942, led me to choose this one:

Maybe an older would be more normal, but I think is a good choice.

XMark

Jan 25, 2010
My initial assumption is that the guitar-playing black mage in my avatar is male, but if it's actually a hot chick under the cloak and hat, then hell yeah.

necromanzer52

Mar 19, 2009
Damnit John, as much as I love you, I can't say I'm interested in dating you. Love to have a pint sometime though.