You are going into battle against 100 soldiers on the back of a creature, What are you riding?....

RetroViruses

Aug 7, 2008
A big daddy, since, seriously, he has a DRILL for an ARM

Alternatively, Gyarados...
although I don't know how that would work on land.

OmegaXzors

Apr 4, 2010
I'll take into account that Christianity holds a lot in sake of the values of society. So, I'll ride Jesus buuuuut not just ANY Jesus!

Vault boy Eddie

Feb 18, 2009
Liam Neeson, he'll go around telling everyone that he told them that they would find them, then proceed to judo chop them in the neck till they shoot themselves to end the suffering.

Marv21

Jan 1, 2009
zala-taichou said:
A Balrog. A demon from the ancient world. Sure, it can fly, but why would it need to? Swords are of no use here, neither are bullets. Fly, you fools! (Note to self, wear fire-resistent clothes.)

[http://media.photobucket.com/image/balrog/Wasja555/Balrog.jpg?o=52]

(don't fight wizards with it, though)
Why get a Balrog when you could be on the back of Morgoth, basiclly the Tolkien version of Satan!

Keepitclean

Sep 16, 2009
The Rainbow Serpent from Aboriginal mythology. Why? It is a giant snake that made all the rivers and canyons in the world. But more importantly, because it has pretty colours.

Caligulove

Sep 25, 2008
a Land Shark... hopped up on A LOT OF COCAINE.

What could be deadlier than a Junky Land Shark that feels nothing but murdering bloodless.
I mean, hell, it'd probably kill me too.

Isalan

Jun 9, 2008
Take one Blue Whale. Fit with tank treads and the ability to breath out of water. Set up a nice set of camping furniture near the blowhole. Sit back and listen to the screaming, whilst driving using a camera mounted on the whales nose.

Mmmmm, GTA: Worlds Largest Mammal