You are going into battle against 100 soldiers on the back of a creature, What are you riding?....

Kaowaul

May 2, 2010
The deadliest creature ever, i'd go into battle dragging this thing by a leash, hoping it doesn't kill me before i can convince it to release all of it's anger, frustration and angst on the soldiers, YOU SHALL ALL FEAR THE ANNOYED AND CYNICAL GAME CRITIC *cough* Yahtzee *couch*

Kaowaul

May 2, 2010
just tell him that the soldiers are burning copies of Saints Row 2 and Painkiller

OmegaCheese

Nov 19, 2009
vivalahelvig said:
OmegaCheese said:
vivalahelvig said:
Kaowaul said:
vivalahelvig said:
OmegaCheese said:
A SQUIRREL! The mightiest of creatures.

(Night at the Museum 2 reference)
I will match you with a rabbit! (Monty Python's Holy Grail reference)
I respond with my pet cat, she's a ninja kitty, she can teleport through closed doors, and she has 2 extra claws, 1 on each front paw, the ones they claw with the most, plus she's cute and that stops the soldiers
I will match you with a lazer cat ( doomsday arcade reference)
NOTE: my last post with this didnt have the quote sooooo...
I'll will cut you down... WITH A HERRING! (Holy Grail)
Oh screw it, I CHOOSE YOU HEAVYGORDONFREEMANDEMOSKHANGODHIDDENALYXVORTIGAUNTRABBITLAZERCATHERRINGNINJAKITTY!
know what I say to that? ****.

Um..... oh!

Now I know I can't ride them but they would be with me riding this.....

Wildrow12

Mar 1, 2009
I'd go into battle riding the most terrifying behemoth to ever walk the face of the Earth. A creature known for consuming everything in its path, crushing it's pathetic foes with its size and girth.

Behold the terror of....ROSIESAURUS REX!

BNguyen

Mar 10, 2009
how about a brumak or
this thing...
http://roberthood.net/blog/wp-content/uploads/2008/03/bermudatrianglemonster-big.jpg

swallow up everything

Not G. Ivingname

Nov 18, 2009
The Collous tripods from Starcraft 2. Really, see what one sweep with its lasor does to one group of future space marines, light army will be as effective as tissue paper.

Dgxphyrefightx

Nov 12, 2009
I would be riding on either Ragnaros, Yog-Saron, or Cthun, the ability to not be driven insane is implied with the latter two, but either way I would carry Martin Thunder, consider me a cheater...

soren7550

Overly Proud New Yorker
Dec 18, 2008
I was going to say a giant flying, fire breathing dragon, but you said that it can't fly. Have to rethink my battle plan...

...Ok, I'll either ride piggyback on Mewtwo or bring out a Wailord (just imagine that beast dropping on all of 'em).

Se7enUpMustang

Apr 7, 2010
i would ride on top of a top fuel dragster covered in tactical nukes, and id have a jetpack that used diced lions for fuel for my completely badass last second escape..........and id eat a baby while doing it...a baby made of polar bears...that was on fire...with nachos..ok i done now.
tits on fire