You are going to be assassinated

Stein Inge

Jun 9, 2009
- Norway
- Made princess Märtha Loise cry by saying "there are no such things as angels" .
- Hunted down and torn to shreds by an elite team of hit-trolls.

chainer1216

Dec 12, 2009
USA
-discovered that theyre researching a chemical weapon that makes zombies

-was captured and used as a test subject for the weapon, my zombie-self would later break out of the lab and start the zombie apocalypse, until jesus 2.0 and his guitar-wielding protegee stop it and then take over whats left of the world.

May 5, 2010
-America.
-Combined the DNA of Abraham Lincoln with the DNA of a velociraptor, created a monstrosity that Lincoln from the waist up, but with velociraptor legs. And covered in feathers.
-Killed by a creature that was created by combining Morgan Freeman's DNA with that of a wild pig, AKA Boargan Freeman.

AnAngryMoose

Nov 12, 2009
llew said:
-Britain
-Close-lined the queen on one of her parades
-killed in an epic gunfight involving liam neeson, chuck norris, darth vader, Cpt Price, Bruce willis, John connor, prince william and osama bin laden
This one wins:

OT:

-Ireland
-Assassinated Brian Cowen (Taoíseach or PM for your Brits)
-Drowned in the Guinness Brewery.

Mr. Omega

ANTI-LIFE JUSTIFIES MY HATE!
Jul 1, 2010
USA
- Used hax to win the presidential election, seceding the northeast from the US and declaring myself Omega, Grandmaster of the Empire of Awesome.
- DR. OCTAGONAPUS! BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARG!

JemothSkarii

Thanks!
Nov 9, 2010
Hmm...

- Australia
- Loving an actually smart Texan
- Beaten with a Can of Fosters (as that is the beer Americans think we love) Get stomped on by The Boot, and to finish it all in a daze of confusion and lumps of my cranium lodging in my brain, surrounded by really bad Crocodile Dundee impersonators till I die.

Death by stereotypes, weee ^^

TheSEPH88

Oct 21, 2010
Reason: Told people that I do not care about the monarchy.
Assassination: King tries to drive me over in his car while shooting at me.

diebane

Apr 7, 2010
-Germany

-Having a lovely supper I said to my wife "That piece of Halibut was good enough for Jehovah"

-My car gets pushed onto railroad tracks with a freight train approaching (cliche, but I really like the idea)

mfG diebane

Tartarga

Jun 4, 2008
shadyh8er said:
bleachigo10 said:
-USA
-Broke Glenn Beck's chalkboard
-Decapitated in a sword fight with Morgan Freeman
I assume your what is directed at the sword fight with Morgan Freeman thing. Well I want to die in a sword fight and I also want to meet Morgan Freeman before I die. I'd be killing two birds with one stone.

Knusper

Sep 10, 2010
-UK
-Stole the Royal Navy and converted them into high-tech pirate ships with sails 'n' stuff
-alpha radiation poisoning

AceAngel

May 12, 2010
-Canada
-Secret Nano-Cortex Blender machine, capable of mind-control
-Poisoned food, need to keep my Adrenaline rushing for 72 hours so I can 'rid of the Poison in my body.

Meanwhile, a Legion of genetically armored and spliced Squirrel Beavers, riding Bengali Tiger mutated White Sharks, fused in a Silver-back Gorilla, chase me, wielding Lightsaber Guns, and high caliber anti-material fusion snipers. They're aided by the organization of Laser barking Wolves, with Jetpacks, who ride in return Cyborg Dinosaurs, flipping F22's as their Skateboards and Assault Gear.

My only hope is to find Leslie Nielsen soul, and revert back in time, to find THE Great Scott, and reveal the dark future that awaits us all.

Naheal

Sep 6, 2009
- US

- Completed my plans for world domination

- Gunshot wound to the head from a hired assassin paid for by a dummy corporation that was created by the new world government.

infested

Sep 18, 2009
-whole world
-uncovered a black market where leaders sell nukes
-they're going to invade my moon base but they have to get passed my 13 demons and 5 million midget soldiers armed with microwave lasers