You Are Probably Not Using Internet Explorer to Read This

Kuchinawa212

Apr 23, 2009
I use google chrome
>.> how do they know what I use? O.O do they have cookies on my computer? Purge!

Master10K

Feb 12, 2010
Right now I currently have Firefox and Chrome open, with IE and Opera collecting dust on my desktop.

Dogstile

Jan 17, 2009
I use chrome myself. This computers real old, and chrome actually loads things in under 10 seconds

thedeathscythe

Aug 6, 2010
Opera, Safari, and Firefox (each has different passwords remembered for different things, ie multiple accounts on a website or something). I havent used IE since....probably 2000 or something.

SargeGO

Nov 18, 2009
I use Google Chrome. When I am not, I am using IE. I don't like firefox and I haven't tried Safari

crazy-j

Sep 15, 2008
firefox baby. i have yet to try out chrome but i am vaguely curious, anyone care to enlighten me?

and man i didn't even know internet explorer still existed

mento 2425

Aug 13, 2009
im personally a google chrome user,
but i can respect people who use firefox and safari...
cant say the same for IE

Rune342

Aug 26, 2008
I've been using Firefox for a while now, and I finally convinced a friend that IE is near useless. He is now a happy convert.

SpaceSpork

May 15, 2009
Well, I use Firefox when I'm at my own house, but since I'm at a friends', I'm currently looking at this in Internet Explorer.

siddif

Aug 11, 2009
Im using Safari (Mac version rather than the sluggish windows port), my mum uses Chrome and everyone else in my family use FireFox though at college were stuck with IE 6 on XP *shudder*

PeterDawson

Feb 10, 2009
Using IE. When it got tabs I didn't see the point in using Firefox unless I wasn't using a microsoft computer.

Delusibeta

Reachin' out...
Mar 7, 2010
JoJoDeathunter said:
I'm probably going to get flamed for this but I don't understand what so many people have against IE, I have it, Firefox and Chrome all installed on my laptop. I barely ever use the 2nd and 3rd on that list, they seem to have no advanatage over IE and since I'm not so familiar with the layout there's no point using them.
IE 6 was pretty damn bad, IE 8 was pretty awful as well (in my opinion). They got the Gorillaz to promote IE9, however. If that's a good thing remains to be seen.

Ih8pkmn

Apr 20, 2010
I have Firefox. IE kept on letting viruses and popups through, but firefox works ok.

Cozzzy

Mar 6, 2009
Why do people hate IE so much? Are they proud of using something other than the default? There's no noticeable speed difference while browsing. Security? Security doesn't matter if you stay off shitty degenerate sites and avoid dodgy files. I only have FF installed for the YT downloader plugin; tried FF for a while and it ate all my RAM, never closed properly after using and sometimes did this annoying thing where it would hide my tabs.

Oh, and I don't like the idea of Google looking over my shoulder. Go away, Chrome.

Opera seems nice. I haven't really got a reason to switch over to it unless I start dabbling with Java though. Unrelatedly, Opera has an awesome mobile browser.

Cain_Zeros

Nov 13, 2009
JaredXE said:
I prefer IE, simply because it is compatable with EVERYTHING.
Except Windows XP with IE 9. I imagine IE's market share took a plunge there...

Edited: Didn't realize 9 was already out. Shows how much attention I pay to IE.

KiruTheMant

Nov 2, 2009
I use IE.

Not joking.

I just don't really like the formats,and the inability to alter the HTML on a shitty page o_o