You Are Probably Not Using Internet Explorer to Read This

Jumplion

Mar 10, 2008
I used to use Internet Explorer, but years ago I switched to Firefox. In all honesty, I have no idea what the difference is aside from some aesthetic choices, but I guess FF is better than IE for me.

I hate Safari, though. Every time I start it up on the Macs at school it's always a bunch of crap doing stuff on it, so I switch to firefox.

[sup]And god damnit, why the hell is the "close" button on the left side?!?! Damn you for being different, Macintosh![/sup]

Infinatex

BLAM!Headshot?!
May 19, 2009
Yup Safari on my 2 macs, Chrome on my PC. Hell, I'd use the Steam web interface over IE if I could.

Mr.Squishy

Apr 14, 2009
I tried Firefox on a recommendation from a friend, and I've just stuck with it since.

JUMBO PALACE

Elite Member
Legacy
Jun 17, 2009
Country
USA
Rhymenoceros said:
I'm on chrome personally (it's the only web browser that loads webpages at a half decent spped on my Craptop)

I'm not surprised it's fallen that low to be honest. The only reason I think it's still that high is because the older generations (50+) as a generalisation wont bother changing browser from whatever came with their computor in the 80's
/stereotype
No I'd agree with you on that. My parents haven't the faintest clue what firefox or chrome is. I'm on firefox :D

StoryMode

Mar 18, 2010
Was with FireFox, switched to Chrome. GOOGLE WILL RULE THE WORLD <3 and I got stock.

Sightless Wisdom

Resident Cynic
Jul 24, 2009
Chrome all the way! IE is a monstrosity that should be abolished as a web browser, the engine it runs on is archaic and useless.

Requx

Mar 28, 2010
I like Firefox, its pretty and and you can bloat it. That said now everybody uses chrome (new thing amongst power users supposedly). Not me though still on the Firefox band wagon.

samsonguy920

Mar 24, 2009
I split between IE and Chrome. IE's is slow and buggy, but the interface is accessable. Chrome runs smoother but access is less than obligatory.

Wicky_42

Sep 15, 2008
dochmbi said:
The first program I install when I do a fresh Windows installation is firefox, it comes even before antivirus.
I would love to use Chrome, but there is no way to block ads with it as far as I know.
Same adblock that Firefox has has been developed for it now, it's all good :D Amusingly, mentioning it got someone temp-banned here XD

So yeah, I generally use Chrome nowadays, it's been working great for ages. Firefox is also pretty sweet - not sure which is technically faster atm, though I think Chrome was when I swapped over.