You can Complain about anything you want here

Alon Shechter

Apr 8, 2010
I hate it when my cat tries to steal my food and I have to take her off the table a million times, always on the verge of throwing her out the window.

Ickorus

Mar 9, 2009
Im gonna go ahead and complain about gamers, WHY on earth do you fuckers feel the need to constantly insult each other online, why not, OH I don't know, be polite and nice to each other, if you win a game say gg and if you lose just take it with a bow at the other team for defeating you. Why not when you see a player who is doing something wrong just help them out and tell them where they're going wrong in a friendly tone instead of "OMFG YOU NOOB NOOOOOOOBBBBB UNINSTALL GAME NOOOB".

Seriously, why can't you guys just get a bit of fucking sportsmanship about things.

That was aimed at all those cockmonglers that seem to infest our games online.

TriggerOnly

Oct 18, 2010
silver wolf009 said:
The Mortal Engine books.

Where to start, well... the first one was great. Taking place in a post-apocolyptic earth following a seven hour war which leveld the world, cities are now moving, living entities, hunting one another. I highly reccomend you check out the first book, and maybe the second one, Predaotrs Gold, if you are really interested. But around number three... things start to go looney. I won't spoil anything, but trust me, draw the line at three.

OMG OMG OMG I loved this book (lazy got a audio version ) and had lost the name now you have shown me it again!

Then crashed the idea with the ( its dragon age but a book) sigh thanks any way I guessss

googleit6

May 12, 2010
I hate that I just had to watch the end of David Tennant's run on Doctor Who. It was a rough night, I gotta say.

Grey_Focks

Jan 12, 2010
I hate it when people call Halo a generic shooter, or who it judge after playing a couple hours of a game that came out 10 years ago.

I hate PC elitists, the stuck up bastards. And the worst part is I kinda am one.

I hate Square with a firey passion. I used to like JRPGs, hell they were once over half the games I played. Then they just released a bunch of shit games (FUCK OFF LAST REMNANT, FUCK OFF) with even shitier titles, and shit stories and shit gameplay, and I really just haven't been able to look at the genre the same way since. And please, don't quote this and start recommending a bunch of games...I have lost all interest, and I really don't care anymore.

I hate people who side with one console (thinking ps3 vs 369 here) to the point where they hope one goes out of business. Yes, because either losing their biggest competition wouldn't cause them to spike all their prices

Anjel

Mar 28, 2011
Ickorus said:
Im gonna go ahead and complain about gamers, WHY on earth do you fuckers feel the need to constantly insult each other online, why not, OH I don't know, be polite and nice to each other, if you win a game say gg and if you lose just take it with a bow at the other team for defeating you. Why not when you see a player who is doing something wrong just help them out and tell them where they're going wrong in a friendly tone instead of "OMFG YOU NOOB NOOOOOOOBBBBB UNINSTALL GAME NOOOB".

Seriously, why can't you guys just get a bit of fucking smortsmanship about things.

That was aimed at all those cockmonglers that seem to infest our games online.
I think I've just fallen in love with you.

CM156_v1legacy

Revelation 9:6
Mar 23, 2011
I hate pirates. Really guys, just buy the damn game if you want to play it: it's not that hard.

I hate entitled fans. Just because the devs come out with DLC 4 months after release does not mean you should get it for free.

I hate Otaku. Their obsession is what drove me away from even being able to say I enjoy some anime.

I hate cats. They treat me with such distain, I think they want to kill me.

And, as someone with type one skin: I HATE THE SUN!

ThePirateMan

Jul 15, 2009
Skywolf09 said:
WARNING: INCOMING PC vs. CONSOLE RANT:
*deploying high-energy super-colliding super-flameshield*

Is it just me, or are "hardcore" PC gamers unable to simply enjoy games and play them for fun?

I see it all the time. Either a game is a "dumbed-down console port", or it doesn't have DirectX *insert high number here* support, or the game just happens to have day-one DLC, or *insert common and annoying complaint here*. Maybe it's just me, but it seems that "hardcore" PC gamers only really care about a game's features and not if it's actually enjoyable to play or not. It seems as if the title screen saying "Press Start to Begin" is more important than the gameplay. It seems as if not having support for whatever is the latest version of DirectX is more important than if the game is enjoyable to play.

Now I'm not saying that all complaints made towards PC games by "hardcore" PC gamers are idiotic nonsense (the PC version of Blur only supporting Xbox360 controllers, with no support for other gamepads/steering wheels? What. The. Fuck?). However, when it comes to "hardcore" console gamers vs. "hardcore" PC gamers, the PC gamers are the ones that make me *facepalm* the most often due to their seeming lack of the ability to just play a game and have fun.
*Starts firing penetrator rounds*

Well, there is some reason behind this vocal minority.

For one, these complaints about features, graphics and such is not always simply graphic whoring, it's sometimes just annoyance over the fact that many developers don't take advantage of the full capacity that a PC has.

And the Crysis 2 title screen was such a big piss off because the developers said that they were developing it for PC first and the title screen would beg the differ.

I find complaining about day one DLC to be completely valid if the buyable things are anything but purely cosmetic (such as in Portal 2). With holding content and adding a price tag to it is not reasonable in my opinion.

But I do agree that "hardcore" PC gamers say a lot of retarded things (espicialy the "Omgz, does not have [babble about graphics and directX], do not want" shit that you mentioned.). "Hardcore" console gamers also say a lot of retarded shit in my experience.

I feel for them in the dumbed down games department, but can't really structure my opinion about it..

Katherine Kerensky

Why, or Why Not?
Mar 27, 2009
ZeroG131 said:
HOW THE FUCK DO I MAKE A THREAD/POLL!?!? I've scanned my profile, searched the website, checked Google and still can't find out how!

And I'm just gonna stop there for now, because I'm already pissed off today!
If you seriously don't know how to make a thread, you go onto the forums tab at the top of the website, then onto the sub-forum you want to post in. Then you click on "New Topic", at the top right of the thread list for that sub-forum.
Threads can't be made by members in some of the sub-forums, but in the "Discussion" category, anyone can make a thread.
To make a poll, you just click on a tick box and fill out the poll form after clicking on the new topic button.
silver wolf009 said:
The Mortal Engine books.
Prepare yourself, they're making a film of it. I hope it isn't a butchery, like what happened when they made The Golden Compass from Northern Lights.

OP: I suppose I dislike a number of films based on books. Well, only one comes to mind right now, and that is the one I just mentioned, The Golden Compass. A great book, so much potential, and it was butchered. It never stood a chance.

LobsterFeng

Apr 10, 2011
I hate it when I wake up with a good idea for a topic, only to get online to see that it was done 3 days ago.

Caligulove

Sep 25, 2008
There are two things I can't stand in this world: People who are intolerant of other people's cultures, and the Dutch

Armored Prayer

Mar 10, 2009
Fuck off Minecraft fans! Stop trying to convince me to play your game. I will admit its looks like a fun game, but I have zero repeat ZERO interest of playing it whatsoever. So stop with the praising and converting all up in my face. Also your game is not the greatest thing ever and that Notch guy is no deity.
NOTE: this is not labeled to all Minecraft fans just the fanatics.

Also this whole Mainstream vs. Indie war thats brewing. Fuck all of you, I'll play whatever the hell I want regardless of its mainstream or indie.

Magicman10893

Aug 3, 2009
-People need to shut up about MineCraft. I got bored after a couple hours and went back to beat my highscore at swatting flies with a toothpick.

-My friends need to stop being pompous and stupid blow hards. They sit there and hate on something I like and do and try to recommend to them, then one of their big brothers recommends it to him, he likes it and recommends it to everyone else, they accept his word over mine and then he takes all the credit for "discovering it." I recommended Tosh.0 and my friends hated it and called him a douche bag that wasn't funny. Then one day his older brother told him about it and he watched an episode and came to school talking about every single minute of the show, using phrases like, "He really has, like the same kind of humor I do." and "I am really glad I found this show."

-My friends need to know how to shut the fuck up. One of them will find a new game and constantly talk about it, even in the company of people that have no idea what he's saying, completely out of context, and mentioning things that aren't even remotely interesting to people that haven't played the game or are currently sitting next to them. Things like reading the little hints and comments during the loading screens of Dragon Age, Mass Effect and Dead Rising 2. Out of my entire group of friends that play Xbox Live together, only him and myself have played Fable 2 & 3, Dragon Age Origins & DA2, Mass Effect 1 & 2, yet he constantly talks about specific, out of context shit that isn't interesting unless you know that specific moment.

-And then on top of that he rushes through the games and misses half of the content until he gets bored with it and sells it a month later. I got Dragon Age 2 on release day and he got it 5 days later. He got to the Arishok literally the day after I did and had to restart with a new character because he couldn't beat him with an Archer. He starts back up as a 2-Handed Warrior since my that was my second character and beat the game before I did despite starting a whole day after I did. I check his achievements and he didn't find any of the hidden bosses like Xebenkeck or Hybris in any of his three play throughs.
He beat Fable 3 twice by the time I beat it once. Again he didn't complete all of the optional quests or find barely any of the hidden items.

-My "friend" is a racist twit that thinks the Republicans are smartest human beings on the planet and blindly fallow any Republic leader and instantly put them miles ahead of any Democrat. He even once said, "Sarah Palin is smart as shit." but not in the way that most people would, implying that Sarah Palin is as intelligent as a pile of crap, but in the way that she is so unfathomably smart that no words could describe while simultaneously calling Obama the Anti-Christ despite being an Atheist. I like to try and stay as Independent as possible when it comes to politics, but I think the general consensus is that George W. Bush and Sarah Palin were less intelligent than the wooden podium that they stand in front of when giving speeches.
Not to mention him being a spineless coward and douchebag so intense that a DMV employee from the Jersey Shore wearing 40 Ed Hardy shirts at the same time couldn't equal his high levels douchebagery. He tries to start fist fights, but when people respond he says, "Go ahead, hit me. I'll get my lawyer and sue your ass for everything it's worth and then some." And then continues to trash talk, make racist comments and other homophobic slurs behind their back with an aura of smug ignorance that it could block out the sun.

-My friend is so overly homophobic that he stopped watching How I Met Your Mother (one of his favorite shows) once it became apparent that Niel Patrick Harris was gay. And now any movie, game or show that has him on it now becomes completely unwatchable/unplayable.

-Bioware needs to escape EA. Even though I liked Dragon Age 2, I do not like the direction that EA is pushing them in.

-Bungie needs to escape Activision. They'll do to them what they do to everyone: milk them to the bone and liquidate the company and franchise.

-I hate Zynga and PopCap.

-I hate PC Elitists. Although I hate console wars in general, the PC Elitists are the worst of bunch.

-I hate how Microsoft gave us a bunch of features we don't want, don't need or already have for free and charge us extra. Facebook, Twitter, Last.FM and ESPN are not needed on a console. We don't need to use our Xbox to update our wall on Facebook since 1) If we don't have a Facebook we still pay for it. 2) If we have Xbox LIVE, that means we already have internet... that we pay for already. Why do we need to pay EVEN MORE to use things we already have available to us at a higher cost? Not to mention the fact that you can't use them while playing your game so it is completely counterintuitive with the whole "Video Game Console" thing.

-I hate it when people always have to one-up you. My friend and cousin both had the exact same guitar amp. My friend's broke and he got it replaced with a newer model that was better than my cousin's. One week later my cousin has his perfectly fine and good amp replaced with one that is even better than my friend's despite having absolutely no need for getting a new one.

-I hate it when fanboys get all overly dramatic about a change to their beloved *insert item of worship to fanboys*. Dragon Age 2 changing the combat from pressing a button once per battle to pressing a button for each attack? ORBITAL BOMBARDMENT OF METACRITIC TO MAKE OUR IRRATIONAL OPINIONS KNOWN TO THE WORLD!!!!!

-I hate it when people complain about day one DLC claiming that it was stripped from the game, despite the fact that the game is done around 6 months before the release date and they have to do something to bide their time.

-I hate it when people complain that pre-order DLC being sold on day 1 to people that didn't pre-order it is the same thing as Day One DLC.

-I hate it when people judge a game by some screenshots that are released about a year before the game even comes out.

-I hate pre-order DLC that is either region exclusive or retailer exclusive. Fable 3, Dragon Age 2, Mass Effect 2 and Fallout: New Vegas can suck my dick in that respect. Do they really expect me to pre-order the game from Amazon, Best Buy, Gamestop, Wal-Mart, EA Store and order a copy from GAME over the UK to get all the precious goodies that they are offering? I especially hate it since the only stores close to me to pre-order games from are Gamestop and Wal-Mart. The nearest Best Buy is about an hours drive away and I don't have credit cards to buy from EA Store or Amazon. So when Fable 3 came out with a badass sword for Best Buy only and some shitty looking tattoos and an evil sword at Gamestop I was pretty pissed.

ABLb0y

Aug 27, 2010
I hate that the psn is down
I hate how Lisa Simpson used to be interesting, funny, and clever but is now one of the worst fictional characters ever created
I hate how Vanille dies in final fantasy 13

Ok, I'm done :)

Socks and Shoes

Mar 11, 2011
I'd say something here, but I'd get mod wrathed.

Oh, and I hate Masters from House because of her constant "kicked puppy dog" expression and the fact that she she is a constant pain in the ass of the coolest ************ on TV right now.

Not to mention she's just an annoying socially retarded moron.

Tav73

Jul 8, 2009
I hate water in games.

Mario controls like he's swimming through shit whenever it's a water level.
Bad things always hang around in the water, and they always move faster than you (Half Life)
Sometimes water just kills you outright for a laugh. (GTA: VC, Assassin's Creed)
Other times it allows you to boat out into the middle of nowhere and then your boat dies for no good reason and you have to swim at approx. 0.01mph all the way back to shore. ([insert game with boats in])

Water </3

Jfswift

Hmm.. what's this button do?
Nov 2, 2009
In two worlds II there is a soldier that dies early in the game who wields what appears to be a powerful sword, however when he dies you can't retrieve it. Also the voice cut out during a dialogue part early on. I could see if game testers missed stuff late in the game, but at the very beginning?! Come on.

Twilight.falls

Jun 7, 2010
Any "fan" of a game that constantly says it's the best thing ever. Yes, I enjoy Minecraft. It's not the perfect game. Yes, I enjoy WoW. It's not the perfect game. Yes, I enjoy Portal 2. It's not the perfect game. Yes, I played Ocarina of Time. IT'S NOT THE PERFECT GAME.
Blind devotees are so annoying. They give a bad name to the more mellow fans.

People who hate other people based on sexuality, race, religion, and pretty much anything else that makes them different. Can't people accept differences between each other? That's what makes the world beautiful! No matter how much they deny it, the haters have to understand that the world wouldn't work if everyone was the same.