You have the power to bring back one cancelled TV show...

Polarity27

Jul 28, 2008
I've got one that hasn't been mentioned so far: Threshold. I really wanted to know where they were going with that, and it had a fantastic cast.

Also, Space Above & Beyond and Terminator: Sarah Connor Chronicles.

Especially T:SCC, that it died and that horrid Dollhouse kept on is a sin against television.

MrGseff

Jun 10, 2009
Like quite a few people here, I would bring back Firefly.... or Community (if NBC do cancel it next year)

Sora383

Escapist +
Mar 17, 2010
Alberta the land of snow snow and sometimes sun
Country
Canada
I'd say Firefly and Greg the bunny are on the top of my list (as well as being Ninja'd) but I'd want to put the original law and order as my number one which by far was the best law and order though law and order UK is a close second (seriously SVU survived not being cut what the hell)

Duruznik

Aug 16, 2009
Samurai. Freaking. Jack.

That shit was cancelled WAY before its time, and just when they were getting around to putting in epic forshadowing of events to come. Which looked AWESOME.

Also, the world needs more Aku. The world will always need more Aku. His sweet, hammy voice is unparalleled.

Gaiseric

Sep 21, 2008
Nouw said:
Roughnecks:A Starship Trooopers Chronicle. For being a family-friendly show, it's one of my favourite science fictional anythings. It has a script for the ending, but no one picked it up.
That, Firefly, Terriers, The Adventures of Brisco County Jr., or Stargate Universe.

SnakeoilSage

Sep 20, 2011
Okay guys. Tough love time.

To be blunt, Firefly needs, no, needs to stay dead.

We loved the series, it was an underappreciated gem that to the casual eye was taken from us far too soon. But it was so good, it had to be brief. Consider Whedon's intention for the direction of the show, consider his hit or miss track record, or how series like Buffy and Angel absolutely stagnatted within a few years.

The series is so much better for its unintended brevity, in gambling terms it quit while it was ahead. We need to accept this, and enjoy what we did get from it.

Honestly, haven't you seen Serenity? Season 2 would have been Buffy the Reaver Slayer.

Comando96

May 26, 2009
My little Pony.

This is a Preemptive as to guarantee it will never end :D

---------------------------

An Actually show...

I'd quite like to see Yes Minister / Yes Prime Minister back but its probably all been done in the past episodes.
Spitting Image. My God they missed a trick with the shit going on now!

Look at fiendish Mandelson:

zakkro

Aug 6, 2009
Terriers. For the love of all that is good and just, I would bring back Terriers.