Your awesome last words.

darthotaku

Aug 20, 2010
"Sorry ladies, I can only pleasure you three times in one night. oh what the heck, once more can't hurt..."

Rodrigo Girao

May 13, 2011
"To the last I grapple with thee; from hell?s heart I stab at thee; for hate?s sake I spit my last breath at thee." - Melville

Tao_Tzu

Aug 24, 2009
"Mors nihil nisi principium." (trans. from Latin: "Death is only the beginning.")

Generalissimo

Your Commander-in-Chief
Legacy
Jun 15, 2011
Country
UK
Princess Trollestia said:
"I disapprove of necrophilia. That means you, Tom."
0_0

on topic: my last words will be something along the lines of "are you sure your ok tom?" "HAHA, I HAVE NOOO IDEAAA >:D, SO I GUESS THERE'S ONLY ONE WAY TO FIND OUT---*die*

Goblorke1

Feb 18, 2009
"I wish I had someone to talk to."

Oh wait, that's not awesome, that's just sad.

With "Bang!" you're going to need an arm free.

Dalek Caan

Pro-Dalek, Anti-You
Feb 12, 2011
"My Dream has come true, I don't have to live on this world anymore"

or

"By the Nine Divines, I see Akotosh"

FateOrFatality

Mar 27, 2010
binnsyboy said:
"Don't be silly. There's no way they could hit us from that dist--"
Didn't I hear a story about an actual officer who said this in one of the World Wars and died before he could finish the sentence? I could've sworn I had...

I've said it before, and I'll say it again - I'll probably quote Karl Marx on my deathbed. "Last words are for fools who haven't said enough."

ckam

Make America Great For Who?
Oct 8, 2008
I have plenty.

"Listen up. Never forget. Just believe in yourself. Not in the you that I believe in; not in the me that you believe in, either. Believe in the you who believes in yourself."

Me: We brawlers are sustained by willpower! Even when mocked as reckless and crazy!
Soul Bro: If there's a wall in our way then we smash it down! If there isn't a path, then we carve one ourselves!
Both: The magma of our soul rages with a mighty flame! Super Ultra Combining: Declining Productions!!
Soul Bro: Just what...!
Me: In the hell...!
Both: DO WE HAVE TO FEAR!? [Do a super awesome combo move, before I die.]

"Bang. Later, buddy."

Maybe I should think of something else.

Drummie666

Jan 1, 2011
Oh well, you're all wankers anyway. Oh and tell my dad I've always hated everything about him.

Angus565

Mar 21, 2009
"DELETE MY BROWSER HISTORY!!!"

Or on the off chance someone asks me if I have any last words;
"Yes, Just three."