Your Current Minecraft Project?

Feb 18, 2010
GBlair88 said:
This city, though there's two of us working on it.

Views from the top of the citadel

City center with city hall in the background

Front of the citadel

Great hall which is part of the citadel interior
That looks really nice. Have you got a texture pack loaded up?

Maka112

Dec 15, 2008
built a island in a lake, then added a wall of lava,mineshaft and power plant (and crops of course) the decided i need a house. so i built one.
im now expanding and adding clay brick paths and a minecart rainway system.

standokan

May 28, 2009
Exploring a MASSIVE web of natural tunnels, so far I have 9 gold ores, 32 iron ores and unlimited coal.

pendragon177

Jul 12, 2009
I have a goal of completely recreating Hyrule from Ocarina of Time but so far its just in the planning stages. I haven't had much playing time due to new semester of university.

Anti Nudist Cupcake

Mar 23, 2010
Internet Kraken said:
Prison.

The idea is to build a large complex with many cells, dark enough so that monsters can spawn in them. Of course, with the doors controlled by levers, they can't leave without me opening the cell for them. So I can just sit and laugh at the creepers as revenge for all the times they blew up my walls.
The torches will have to go then, creeps can't spawn otherwise.

RadiusXd

Jun 2, 2010
Making a big tower in Shakurus, the town i live in on SMP.
And i am naming it forge.
the base is sandstone, on top of a big cobble box i am thinking of replacing with something nicer.
i would post screenshot but pressing F2 caused major Minecraft meltdown, and Wegame doesn't seem to support Minecraft.
server is good RPG fun (no pulling stuff from the ether), and the people there are better. although admittedly mobs are broken right now, you know mods...

server forum here [http://creativemc.tk/], and server address is nat.homeunix.net if you wanna check it out.
has towns mod, stargate mod, and would have (some of) Craftbook if it supported beta 1.2

LightningBanks

Apr 15, 2009
Im currently trying to get my first dungeon. Prooblem is, using a minecraft map viewer, the dungeon is actually quite far away from my current posistion, but theres a hole in the wall, meaning not only mobs that spawn just cause its dark underground are spawning, but the mob spawner ones are leaking out iswell.

Its reminding me of a level in a hack and slash or something... Notch should put a bunch of levels like this in for challenge.

Voodoomancer

Jun 8, 2009
I have a large tower, 24x24, roughly circular. It currently reaches up to cloud level (roof unfinished), and has a shaft running down the middle, at ground level it continues down into the ground, which I am going to dig down to bedrock. There's also a pool outside the tower, with a glass bottom and a large greenhouse underneath. Out from the tower will be plenty of rooms and corridors, currently planned are a temple (aboveground), a new storage room, and a hall for a nether portal.

Going southwest from the tower is a diagonal skybridge leading to my spawnpoint, on the other side of a small lake/sea/bay/whatever. In the middle is a tower, reaching from the ocean floor, where I'm planning to build an underwater house. On the other end of the bridge I'm planning a small castle/fort with my spawn point inside it.

That's just what I have planned currently, I'm constantly coming up with new spontaneous ideas (for example, the pool/greenhouse, which is the coolest thing I've built yet)

Tharwen

Ep. VI: Return of the turret
May 7, 2009
I'm making a floating housing complex in a canyon on hard difficulty. I was lucky enough to spawn inside an epic chunk error :D

This picture is a bit outdated and there are two more rooms on the left now (making it 6x2, not 4x2 as in the screenshot).

L3m0n_L1m3 said:
I found a giant natural cave, and am currently building a town in it.

...At least I was, until I fell off the top level and died. Now I'm wandering around trying to find my way back. It was a good 10 minute walk to get there from spawn.
If you really can't find it, you can use use Cartographer to generate a map for you.

[sub]Sorry if I'm not the first person to have suggested it.[/sub]

lumpenprole

Apr 15, 2009
I was trying to build an Obsidian tower. But now I'm trying to figure out why it keeps causing my pc to suddenly shut down.

Prince Regent

Dec 9, 2007
I'm currently building a replica of the Notre dame de paris on a scale of 1:0.5. It's a solo project so I'm building it in single player survival.

Joe Deadman

Jan 9, 2010
Nothing too big right now i'm just trying to escape my house
I should probably build some walls around the house as well.
Also a tree farm underneath the house.

The Boy in the Hat

Sep 30, 2010
I've sort of got several that I'm supposed to be working on at the same time :p

1. A little house in a cave system for myself.

2. In the same world, a big clifftop house/tower thingy.

3. In my other world, an enchanted valley... with a giant toilet in the middle.
Also, I'm planning a MOB prison.

Mr Montmorency

Jun 29, 2010
I'm currently building a small house on a floating island generated by the game. Then i'll probably make a shitload of orange dye and build a Vercetti mansion at the coast and put a nether portal inside them both.

RadiusXd

Jun 2, 2010
lumpenprole said:
I was trying to build an Obsidian tower. But now I'm trying to figure out why it keeps causing my pc to suddenly shut down.
ooooh, harsh..
mine just black screens all the time.

bojackx

Nov 14, 2010
I'm currently making "Let's Play Minecraft with Bojackx" videos for youtube. It's gotten past the point where minecraft is actually fun, it's just more or less a time consumer, so I thought i'd try doing something interesting. It's actually pretty fun.

spartan1077

Aug 24, 2010
Welll, I had been working on circling an island in a wooden fortress that was impenetrable...but my world was deleted so I started a new one and started on a beach. Instantly, I was Lara Croft(only less sexy and more blocky) and I've been excavating the beach until all that's left is stone.
It spans along around to the other side and I have three chests full of sand right now...too much digging!