Your Current Minecraft Project?

peterwolfe

Aug 2, 2008
Joe Deadman said:
Nothing too big right now i'm just trying to escape my house
I should probably build some walls around the house as well.
Also a tree farm underneath the house.
This is why I always keep sand or silt around somewhere. Drop in on them, it'll suffocate them slowly.

Joe Deadman

Jan 9, 2010
peterwolfe said:
Joe Deadman said:
Nothing too big right now i'm just trying to escape my house
I should probably build some walls around the house as well.
Also a tree farm underneath the house.
This is why I always keep sand or silt around somewhere. Drop in on them, it'll suffocate them slowly.
Aaaaaaaand I used up all of that making windows and getting flint D:.

Oh well I guess I can tunnel out, heck I know there's a cave that I can connect my house with i'm just worried the creepers will ambush me at that enterance or something else will be waiting in the caves as well.

Rossmallo

Feb 20, 2008
I just finished up the structure for a basic, underwater rollercoaster. I just have to figure out the propulsion systems so I don't suffocate in glass again.

I WAS going to do a bit of pixel art for a friend too, but...This happened. Got distracted.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9L-WZcUnP10

tthor

Apr 9, 2008
roger moores eyebrow said:
ClassicJokester said:
Gathering all the wood to rebuild this:

Elysium, the tree city that was lost to a map reset on our old SMP server.
A perverse part of me would love to see that burn. Must have taken ages to get all the wood together to build that
lol great minds think alike

DaJoW

Aug 17, 2010
A pyramid with a mine going down from it. Only started playing a couple of days ago so nothing too fancy really. The plan is to eventually turn it into an island, though that may never happen as I didn't realize just how far it is from the sea until I stood on top of it :/ Need to come up with a new mining system as well, the one I'm using isn't very efficient.

Edit: Just realized I could change my "escape tunnel" plan to simply connect several pyramids. Found an island that looks excellent, though obviously I'm not sure about tunneling under the sea... Maybe build a tunnel in the water? Is that possible?

ClassicJokester

I Love You.
Apr 16, 2010
roger moores eyebrow said:
ClassicJokester said:
Gathering all the wood to rebuild this:

Elysium, the tree city that was lost to a map reset on our old SMP server.
A perverse part of me would love to see that burn. Must have taken ages to get all the wood together to build that
Eh. It took a while by hand, but once we had our server store running, I was able to trade a bunch of gold for the logs. :]

Crispee

Nov 18, 2009
I'm destroying the mountain around my house so I can renovate it better, currently wrestling with whether I should put it back up or use the materials to build other buildings at the sea.

Dfskelleton

Apr 6, 2010
A giant floationg stone house which only has about 7 branches from the main frame, but I plan to add more branches, and branches from those branches, until I pretty much have a giant spiderlike thing in the sky with 1 exit to the outside, which is already an iron door surrounded by a moat surrounded by walls which once I reach the nether, I shall collect netherrack to fill a one block deep trenc around my house, then set it on fire so I have a fire barrier.

supagama

Lord High Raggamuffin
Jul 25, 2009
prepare the aquadome in singleplayer, prepare for the city's inevitable collapse in multiplayer.

General Ken8

May 18, 2009
PoisonUnagi said:
I got bored of Minecraft and stopped playing about a month ago.
Something tells me I'm the only person to ever do that.
Pretty much, I've had it since November and I still can't function

I just built an amazing rollercoaster that goes up to the sky and then drops into a secret fortress, along with a heavily-guarded place to hide my diamond stash. I also have an underwater house with a nether portal that's pretty nice

In my friend's private server, I made atlantis, it's pretty cool but I'm admin and spawned craploads of glass to do it

Daffy F

Apr 17, 2009
There seem to be two identical threads about this running around at the moment.
OT: Personally, I don't have Minecraft, but everyone says that it's good fun...

Wicky_42

Sep 15, 2008
Psh, castles are so passe:

As you can see, heavily work in progress but it's gonna be sweet :D Still debating about interior decorating, and struggling to plan a titanic dome to go above the compass part at the cross of the building, all Florentine style, with adjoining bell tower ^_^

L3m0n_L1m3

Jul 27, 2009
Tharwen said:
L3m0n_L1m3 said:
I found a giant natural cave, and am currently building a town in it.

...At least I was, until I fell off the top level and died. Now I'm wandering around trying to find my way back. It was a good 10 minute walk to get there from spawn.
If you really can't find it, you can use use Cartographer to generate a map for you.

[sub]Sorry if I'm not the first person to have suggested it.[/sub]
Well, problem is that I'm playing in a multiplayer server. Not entirely sure if cartographer will work with that.

RejjeN

Aug 12, 2009
Oxford The Cat said:
I just finished my current project:

Find my way home.

3 and a half hours, back at home - after I finally burrowed back down, found some dust and made a compass to find my way back.

Never again.
I can get behind that, I was on like 70/60/-300, the spawn (where the server admins had built a town) was 0/60/0. I forgot to check coordinates and somehow ended up at 700/60/-1800... Go figure.

As for what I'm doing at the moment? Trying to make a water trap at a zombie spawner, but the damn things refuse to go down the slope I made >< Going to make it into a lava trap (lava blocks with ladders under) once the server is back up.

BinaryCrystal

Jan 26, 2010
An apartment building of sorts, after that's done maybe another and a rail system to travel between them. I'm a programmer but the red stone circuit theory still confuses me.

Voodoomancer

Jun 8, 2009
Rossmallo said:
I just finished up the structure for a basic, underwater rollercoaster. I just have to figure out the propulsion systems so I don't suffocate in glass again.

I WAS going to do a bit of pixel art for a friend too, but...This happened. Got distracted.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9L-WZcUnP10
Hehe, lavasprings + trees

Sidenote: When I look at your avatar I hear "Whoopwhoopwhoopwhoopwhoopwhoopwhoopwhoopwhoop..." in my mind xD

Chibz

Sep 12, 2008
I'm currently planning to remake all the Wolfenstein 3D levels in Minecraft glory.

Kije

Oct 13, 2009
Adding to onto my first house to look like titans tower. because I can.

After that, I'd like to try creating cloud city, that'd be so badass.