Your dark secrets

Evil Smurf

Admin of Catoholics Anonymous
Nov 11, 2011
chinangel said:
IndomitableSam said:
I will openly admit I will probably spend the rest of my life living with my twin sister. We probably won't get married or have kids, and don't even bring guys home. We're happiest just spending quiet nights at home watching tv, playing games, etc. Once a week or so we like to go out with friends, but that's it. We dream of being able to retire early and live in a house in the country with our pets and just enjoy a simple life. Probably without men.

... Minds out of the gutter, too. We can't even stand to touch each other, but we're two halves of a whole (seriously, the crazy twin thing) and adding anyone else to the mix does not work at all.
No i get the twin thing...though I'm more erm...closer to my brother than most other twins. Though according to the therapist, incest between identical twins isnt' all that uncommon.
That....I want to see that happen.

TilMorrow

Diabolical Party Member
Jul 7, 2010
Dark Secrets? What Dark Secrets? I obviously have none. I mean I have a blank face and am wearing a green suit. That makes me honest right? I mean these occasional flashes obviously house no ill intent at all.

lithiumvocals

Jun 16, 2010
I've thought about becoming both an anarchist and a nihilist before, but decided against it because I was too fucking lazy.

Also I have a bit of stalker in me. Also I'm currently trying to fuck a 14 year old.

bigfatcarp93

Mar 26, 2012
Ieyke said:
bigfatcarp93 said:
I've never felt romantic attraction. Sexual, yes, but never romantic. Not even a slight crush. I've pretended to to keep relationships going, but never really.
How old are you? 19?

Meh. That's not bad IMO.
I was 18.

I'll say that I assume it will happen to you eventually.
I've told several of my younger friends this, and they sort of thought I was crazy and not making sense...and then it happened to them too - one day you'll just suddenly come to realize that someone else actually matters. Depending on how intense the romantic attraction is, it could make all the difference in the world.
Love - The realization that there is someone more important to you than yourself. All the mushy crap in the world suddenly stops sounding nonsensical, all the songs suddenly make sense and take on a much more personal meaning, etc etc etc.
Depending on who you are and how it's handled, it could make or break you.
It's my sincere belief that that is the nexus from which the mightiest goods and most diabolical of evils can be forged.

I was a being of cold uncaring scientific reason and sarcastic schadenfreude. Humans, to me, were merely the bizarre creatures around that I studied and psychologically toyed with o figure out what made them tick.
The girl I first fell in love with is the absolute reason I am the completely different person that I am today.
She rejected me(my fault) but managed to handle me with absolute grace and care. In being lovesick over her and her dealing with me so perfectly she managed to rewrite my values from the ground up. Instead of giving me reason to be mad that she said no and resenting her for it if she had ignored me, or just feeling sorry for myself or whatever, I appreciated the effort she put in to dealing with me, and I admired the hell out of her wisdom and tact in being capable of doing so, for it was certainly well outside the scope of my abilities. I did nothing less than make it my absolute goal of learning from her, finding the zen, wisdom, and benevolence that she had mastered, and learning what it took to be worthy of her, or someone like her.
To one day be able to think myself her equal.

I now consider her my equal. Our friends have remarked that I have come close to challenging her as the "new Jesus". We are now both juggernauts of mental fortitude, albeit of different varieties. She continues to be more automatically charitable and volunteers for stuff more, but stress from work/school and dealing with the chaos that is people has taken a toll on her sunny optimism. I, on the other hand, am mostly armored against life and general people taking a toll on me, and, it must be said, I'm more naturally...uh...gifted, mentally. I'm a bit smarter, she's a bit wiser, but we're not far apart in either respect.
I eventually, mostly, got over her and moved on.

Coincidentally:
Recently, she has seemingly been showing interest in me all of a sudden (this is now....*calculates*....8 years later), and if all goes according to plan tomorrow, I will actually get to see her (we're both super busy people nowadays, so just actually getting to hang out with her is iffy) and ask her out. Hopefully, successfully this time.

Point being, I hope it happens to you eventually, and I hope it all goes as well as it possibly can for you.
Thanks, bro. Looking forward to it if it ever happens. And hey, bro fist for Oracle Badge.

Guffe

Jul 12, 2009
Pharsalus said:
Guffe said:
I'm a Police Officer and take notes and track you guys down depending on what you type on these forums...
F*ck you then,

you're a prick
WOOOOOOOW
Chill mate, seriously.
Stuff like in your quotes there are the things getting the mods alerted, just sayin', personal insults etc.

Even if I was some Matrix cop you have any idea how difficult it is to actually track people over the internet? I mean that takes skill, time and then what are the the chances the police in your country would be able to do anything about it, what you said on a forum, hell I doubt they even care?

And if this hit your button then the internet is defineatly not a place for you to be in... Not this forum at least with all the sarcastical stuff on here.

Pharsalus

Jun 16, 2011
Guffe said:
Pharsalus said:
Guffe said:
I'm a Police Officer and take notes and track you guys down depending on what you type on these forums...
F*ck you then,

you're a prick
WOOOOOOOW
Chill mate, seriously.
Stuff like in your quotes there are the things getting the mods alerted, just sayin', personal insults etc.

Even if I was some Matrix cop you have any idea how difficult it is to actually track people over the internet? I mean that takes skill, time and then what are the the chances the police in your country would be able to do anything about it, what you said on a forum, hell I doubt they even care?

And if this hit your button then the internet is defineatly not a place for you to be in... Not this forum at least with all the sarcastical stuff on here.
I know you can't track me, at least I'm %80 sure of such, but it really just hit me in the wrong way, so I made it personal to make my point; that comment made me uncomfortable. Yeah I guess it is just my problem, but damned if I'm not going to say something about it. I understand your sarcasm, but just can't appreciate it in this context.

Hazy992

Why does this place still exist
Aug 1, 2010
I'm both a Brony and a Sonic fan. Clearly I'm the worst scum on the internet.

Voidrunner

Feb 26, 2011
The original host of this body died young and ended up trapped in his own head while two separate spirits battled to possess his body. The violent spirit was eventually imprisoned but his screams of rage still ring out in the night. The other spirit struggles to remember what it was to be human and the effort of containing both the violent spirit and the original host have tired it beyond measure.

...True Story.

chinangel

Sep 25, 2009
Evil Smurf said:
chinangel said:
IndomitableSam said:
I will openly admit I will probably spend the rest of my life living with my twin sister. We probably won't get married or have kids, and don't even bring guys home. We're happiest just spending quiet nights at home watching tv, playing games, etc. Once a week or so we like to go out with friends, but that's it. We dream of being able to retire early and live in a house in the country with our pets and just enjoy a simple life. Probably without men.

... Minds out of the gutter, too. We can't even stand to touch each other, but we're two halves of a whole (seriously, the crazy twin thing) and adding anyone else to the mix does not work at all.
No i get the twin thing...though I'm more erm...closer to my brother than most other twins. Though according to the therapist, incest between identical twins isnt' all that uncommon.
That....I want to see that happen.
Sorry, my brother is a little camera shy. We tried it a few times for some friends but he got all cute and embarrassed ^^

chinangel

Sep 25, 2009
Rusman said:
Hmm not really a dark secret, but vanilla sex really bores me. I mean it's nice and all but it's only crazy BDSM stuff that actually gets me really excited. I like being in charge, in a big way.
Also that is not something to say on a first date. There's at least a 50/50 chance it'll bugger everything up :D
or that you'll end up with a nice, little obedient submissive who wants you to put her in a rope dress :p

Whateveralot

Oct 25, 2010
I'm fairly innocent. Don't have any darkness, accept for...well...

I can be increadibly manipulative. If I set a goal to make something happen within my surroundings, I will make it happen. My current "project" is making sure a "friend" who I can no longer stand, lose the vast majority of his (our common) friends.

So far, so good. Everyone has already let go of him being present everywhere and I'm slowly making everyone embrace the fact that he's no longer their friend either.

Also, lies. I'm an increadible liar, which is part of the manipulation that spreads in my wake. Most of my lies never come out. It's why I became a sales rep. :p

Mr F.

Jul 11, 2012
Hmmm.

I think I can part with a dark secret!

The only reason I got with my last girlfriend is cause I was really, really bored. She was an old friend who was madly in love with me, I was bored. Took her virginity, got bored after a few months, left.

One dark secret. Enjoy.

the_duke_CC

Feb 4, 2008
Right, dark secrets, not sure if this qualifies as a "dark" secret, but it's not something I let people know about so (takes deep breath). I'm a self-harming,bi-polar schizoprenic (not self diagnosed I stress) who has been hospitalised twice due to suicidal actions. There watch this post come back and bite me on the arse.