Your dark secrets

Calibanbutcher

Elite Member
Nov 29, 2009
DVS BSTrD said:
Well, it seems you uncovered my crimes.
Yes, I am responsible for the Hindenburg-disaster.
Happy now?
For now I shall come for you, forever your mortal enemy. You shall have to look over your shoulder as long as I am alive and you better sleep with one eye open.
The manatee is coming for you. Slowly.

Nov 27, 2010
I... was planning on reading all of your secrets without adding anything of my own!!! Bow before my superior darkness you poor, misguided fools!

OT: I have some... Depending on what you consider to be dark, I guess. I have ones that I'm embarassed of (like, say, fetishes) but nothing that I can think of that's like what I'd consider blackmail material.

But, here's a couple. First, I guess I'm kinda manipulative. Not in an overly-controlling-evil-puppet-master-with-all-you-fools-dancing-on-my-strings kind of way, but when I want something to happen or people to do something, I'll do my damn well best to make sure they think it's their idea. I can't trace the reason behind this beyond the simple fact that, for whatever reason, I'm terrified of letting people know what I want. I guess I'm scared of revealing that much of myself and being reviled, so I'll take any route possible to put the idea in their heads so they'll bring it up first and tell me their opinion of it. That way, I can safely tell them as much as I feel is appropriate without revealing such that they might have a negative reaction to it.

Another is not such a secret among my closest friends, but something that's quite a sensitive spot for me; I can't write a novel. I've been trying literally since I was in primary school, and my greatest dream is to write a famous fantasy epic, but no matter how hard I try, I'll come up with a new idea, write a few pages, completely lose interest and abandon it. It's the bane of my aspirations, and perhaps the one part of myself that I TRULY dislike (for the rest of me self-esteem-wise I've sorta come to accept that I am as I am, so I might as well get used to it).

Ieyke

Jul 24, 2008
OH THE HUE-MANATEE!!!!!

Look upon thine terrible works, ye fool, and despair!
Beware the Spectral Dugong that stalks the night, and tremble at the awesome vengeance that thou hast unleashed upon thine house and name!
^There.
That right there is my dark secret. That type of nonsense rolls off my tongue like it's completely normal and reasonable.

Dallas-35

Oct 22, 2011
I don't mind Nickelback.

Everybody in my social group (including myself) listens to old or obscure music and can't stand modern pop music. When the subject of Nickelback comes up, I will hate on them like everybody else, but deep inside I see nothing wrong with them.

They have a solid career and are still performing and releasing albums with catchy songs on them.

I feel ashamed now.

Ieyke

Jul 24, 2008
Their music is bad and they should feel bad! /Zoidberg

But seriously, Nickleback was actually fairly good at first.....but now they're just terrible. Designed to grate on nerves or something...

Jamous

Apr 14, 2009
Huh. Sure, whatever. The main reason I don't share is because it would make things far too awkward to talk about face to face with many people.
I guess my main one is my mild dabbling with self harm, I suppose. Nothing big, just dragging a craft knife over my skin and cutting myself. Most people can tell if they see the scars, but it's something I try not to draw attention to. I've 'stopped' cutting myself, though that's mainly because I'm being held there. It really fucked up a lot of my close relationships with friends, family and girlfriend when I did so I do my best to keep it hidden. That said, it's never far from my mind. I find it really difficult not going and cutting myself again, especially when I see one or two of my other friends' scars. I ache for it.
There's the whole BDSM switch bicurious side to my personality as well, which I suppose comes under a 'dark secret' though I don't really see why. It's more private than dark; just not the thing you usually share. You shall get no more details than that.
I can't really think of much else, to be honest. I guess my ridiculous whining, enormous hypocrisy, overweening sense of self-importance that intrudes upon others and my other multitudinous flaws should come up here? Iunno.
Yeah, self harm is definitely my biggest. Probably my 'darkest' too. I'm not sure. It all seems rather silly to me at the moment. I don't know. Maybe I need to sleep.

StormShaun

The Basement has been unleashed!
Feb 1, 2009
supersupersuperguy said:
StormShaun said:
My god, she is adorable. What is her name, where can I find her, and is that a goddamn cape incorporated into a school uniform?

OT: I've said it before, and I'll say it again: 2D > 3D. My physical attraction to real-life women is far, FAR lower than my attraction to a well-drawn anime character. That's not to say the two should intermingle; I've seen the results of a girl trying to be an anime character through cosmetic surgery. It's... not pleasant. However, I have an... embarrassingly large hentai folder with some... questionable content hidden inside. I can't help it. I'm just a bit different like that.

Edit: Also, I fantasize about being a magical masked warrior. Kind of like a crime-fighting vigilante, but not exactly. Instead of just fighting crime, I'd also toy with people, particularly people who want to stop my own brand of vigilante justice. Honestly, I just want to act out my ideas of "right" and "wrong" without consequence and get a sort of power rush. I like feeling superior or in control, but I don't really get that feeling in my life.
Well I doubt it's part of the uniform but she's allowed to have it in one person is wearing a kendo uniform most of the time. xD

Ok, this is Kud (for short)/Kudryavka Noumi. One of the heroines from "Little Busters" and main heroine of "Kud Wafter".

Little Busters is a visual novel and an on going anime. So you can either get the VN (You can message me for more info on that...and if you have a PC) or you can just search up the anime and watch that, but she is starting to appear in the next episode.

Kud Wafter is the spin-off from Little Busters (I call it a sequel because she's my number one girl!) that is more adult, it's being translated to english right now.

If ya have any questions just message me...also I know how you feel with your secret. (And the second too.)

Thee Lost One

May 26, 2010
I'm Single handedly responsible for the emotional deaths of no less than 5 people, and bringing 3 more to the edge of the same precipice, and enjoyed every moment of it all. I'm also responsible for manipulating the flow of a crowds emotional state over all to incite a near riot at local social centers simply to provide a cover for me to partake of a choice actions/items. I know I've scared one psychologist into changing professions at the age of 8, and I suspect I was the final push for two others at about 12.

Vault101

I'm in your mind fuzz
Sep 26, 2010
I better watch out

there be a lot of "badasses" over here *snnrrrrk*

worst thing Ive ever done is look at sexually explicit images...hoestly I'm boring and normal, which I like being

A.A.K

Mar 7, 2009
I'm joining the Police Force in the new year.
- Anyone who knows my full history and the details will find that both insanely hysterical, and will probably be proud of that.

Secondly, 2/3rds of the tattoos on my body are dedicated to the Syrian and Russian mobsters who saved my life.

katsabas

Apr 23, 2008
A girl wrote me a letter confessing her love when we both were 12 or 13 years old. I ate that letter in front of her.

Starik20X6

Oct 28, 2009
Vault101 said:
I better watch out

there be a lot of "badasses" over here *snnrrrrk*

worst thing Ive ever done is look at sexually explicit images...hoestly I'm boring and normal, which I like being
*gasp* You monster! How could one person be so twisted and evil?!

Yeeeah I don't really have any dark secrets. I tend to be pretty open about what I like/do, and what I like/do isn't exactly dark and twisted. And, after reading some of the responses here, I doubt any secret I could have would even come close to what's been said.

SEXTON HALE

Apr 12, 2012
Nothing really seems to be sticking out at the moment...

I know that I enjoy some of the weirdest shit the internet has to offer but that does'nt really feel like a secret.

I think im generally too open to have secrets to worry about in the first place,every person I know has some dirt on me but I don't have any glaring secrets I would really care about getting out.

Guffe

Jul 12, 2009
manaman said:
Guffe said:
I'm a Police Officer and take notes and track you guys down depending on what you type on these forums...
I'm with the FBI and I track down people pretending to be police online. You should hear from us shortly.
I'm a Police Officer working in tracking down fake trackers who pretend they are tracking people they think are fake.
How soon is this a trackinception??

SlaveNumber23

A WordlessThing, a ThinglessWord
Aug 9, 2011
katsabas said:
A girl wrote me a letter confessing her love when we both were 12 or 13 years old. I ate that letter in front of her.
This is amazing, I have this mental image of an evil looking kid just staring at some girl while slowly eating the letter, never breaking eye contact and the girl is crying her eyes out. Needs to be a scene in a movie.

Umm I don't think I really have any dark secrets, I mean apart from the urges to kill people but everyone gets that, right? Also I love cuddles.

Guffe

Jul 12, 2009
Atmos Duality said:
Guffe said:
I'm a Police Officer and take notes and track you guys down depending on what you type on these forums...

OT: I keep most of my (boring)real life away from the online public, as a matter of professional security.

Given how some companies include background checks based on what you put on your social profiles (or flat out demand your Facebook account password), time has proven me right.
Yeah well I am only myself on the internet so I have nothing to fear when it comes to that.
Also in Finland it's illegal to ask for another persons account codes etc when it comes to applying for a job /school so no need when it comes to that either.
Then again me coming here saying I am a cop who watches your every move, how many are going to believe me?

CounterReproductive

Apr 9, 2010
I have locked room with no lights, I keep a very private thing in it. I guess you could call it my dark secret.

Not saying another word in this thread.

Bernzz

Assumed Lurker
Legacy
Mar 27, 2009
Country
Australia
Rawne1980 said:
After 12 years in some of the shittiest warzones on earth I know for certain some people here wouldn't be able to handle my darkest secrets.

They go up in arms when a cop tazers a blind man and i've done much, much worse.
That actually intrigues me all the more. Damn you!

As for me? No dark secrets. Even if I did, my friend and my ex use this site, so I wouldn't say anything anyway. I are boring. :)