Your greatest NEVER AGAIN achievement?

Deku-Miguel

Jul 10, 2010
not an actual achievment, but having to beat Seporith in Kingdom Hearts, was hell! Luckily it isn't death if you don't beat himn, and it's free so you can get your ass kicked as many times as you want.

fluffybunny937

Jul 5, 2009
Vidmaster Challenge: Annual

Vidmaster Challenge: Endure

Vidmaster Challenge: Déjà Vu

The other vidmasters I didn't find so hard. But those three I couldn't stand I mean 0 points for annual and I swear I picked the worst people to be in my team for these three.

TheGameXXVII

Feb 1, 2010
the "With Friends like these" achievement on TF2 for the 360.
it was bad enough i had no guys on my friends list who played TF2, i had to go onto an achievement forum to find people to eventually get the damn thing.

Spawny0908

Feb 11, 2009
GUARDIN' GNOME in Left 4 Dead 2. The little shit kept glitching through the floor and making me start over!!!

c0ld3r

Mar 26, 2009
Gears of War on Veteran (fuck Raam)
Hedge Hopper in Metro 2033 (fuck militant communists)
Invisible Man in Metro 2033 (fuck nazis)
Deer Trainer in Castle Crashers (fuck logging mills)

Enemy Of The State

May 31, 2010
Call of Duty: World at War on Veteran difficulty.

Those Japanese and their damn tactics.

"BANZAI!!"
*Stabs Banzai charger*

I'm aliv- GRENADE SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMM

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Griphphin

Jul 4, 2009
The SCIV climbing the ToS was looking to be that until I realized I could just spam Ataroth's 1[A]B/1[A]A, I would have to say a few annual runs on Halo (kinda ironic as it's NEVER AGAIN, but you can just pipe down, sonny!), because a few were with people that couldn't recognize a charging flood if it came up and bit them.
[small][small][small][small][small]Which happened quite often...[/small][/small][/small][/small][/small]

Wyane380

Feb 27, 2009
Zombie Genocide from Dead Rising, Kill nearly 52000 zombies in one run, total *****, amazing reward.

Dfskelleton

Apr 6, 2010
MrShowerHead said:
Little Rocket Man

Why did I even do that? Just to get 30 GS? 30GS?!
Same here, but I did it just so I could tell my friends
"I got an achievement for sending a Garden Gnome into space."

JoJo

and the Amazing Technicolour Dream Goat 🐐
Legacy
Mar 31, 2010
Country
🇬🇧
Captain-Giggles said:
JoJoDeathunter said:
Completing the national pokedex on Pokemon Platinum, I only did it because I had a whole months holiday in Canada where we were driving for a couple of hours a day and I had little else to do during those long camper-van journeys so I did the whole pokedex, except a few unrequired mystery-event pokemon like Arceus. Considering how long it took my, I doubt I'm going to do it again but as a pokemon fan it's nice to say I've done it once! (Damm new 5th gen pokemon, loads more to catch! :)
I played through FireRed, Sapphire, Colloseum and Gale of Darkness again just to complete my pokedex, I'm now working on having one of every pokemon in my computer so it'll be easier to complete it again in Black/White.
Good luck with that! I'm probably just going to try to complete the regional dex on B/W (if I can be bothered) so I get to know the new pokemon!

HassEsser

Jul 31, 2009
isawdrones said:
I would like to switch to Mac gaming however... but I'm afraid the option to bind keys would end with me binding useless bits of dialogue (not to annoy, though).
Haha, yea, binding "Laugh" and "No" to a key, that's good fun.

But the Mac does not have Left 4 Dead yet; yet, I say. However, I hear Source runs very badly on Mac. I would opt for PC, even a terrible PC can run VALVe games without much trouble. Of course, if you bought a really good Mac, it could run VALVe games no trouble, but with the money you just spent, you could have custom build 4 PC's 10x better than the Mac you just bought.

Please note, to all, that I am not bashing Mac. Just saying.

OP: 100 feathers in Assassin's Creed II. And it doesn't help that I nabbed 15 or so on my play through, and that totally fucks up this guide I am reading on how to get all 100.

DelphiSantano

Feb 11, 2009
Little Rocket Man in HL2:Ep2. I had to do it TWICE (once on 360 and once on PC).
I never wanted to see that gnome again, so what do Valve do...? They put it in L4D2...

That and Gears of War 1 on Insane...

Daffy F

Apr 17, 2009
Xyliss said:
When I tried that game on veteran it didn't seem too much more difficult. Except for the FUCKING FAVELA LEVEL!
Gods, how I hate that level, hours of frustration and getting nowhere
I didn't find the campaign hard on veteran either - And I think the Favela level is hard because you are the only one that the guys are shooting at. Also, when you think you've killed all the guys on the rooftops, you realise that you missed one who had been hiding, and right before your next checkpoint he pops up and shoots you in the back.

For me, the biggest NEVER AGAIN achievement would be the Veteran Achievements on CoD:World at War. That was impossible, seriously. Anyone who's done that will know what I mean :S

fat american

Apr 2, 2008
Onyx Oblivion said:
Never again do I want to hunt all the Bobbleheads in Fallout 3.
I have the game guide and I still havent been able to get them all. Mostly because some are blocked off once you do a certain mission and I forget to grab them.

I don't really do the whole achievment hunter thing but mine would probably be the 4 person last mission on halo 3.

chenry

Oct 31, 2007
Mile High Club in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare. Finishing that one was ... fucking insane.

TheSkaAssassin

Oct 12, 2009
JoJoDeathunter said:
Completing the national pokedex on Pokemon Platinum, I only did it because I had a whole months holiday in Canada where we were driving for a couple of hours a day and I had little else to do during those long camper-van journeys so I did the whole pokedex, except a few unrequired mystery-event pokemon like Arceus. Considering how long it took my, I doubt I'm going to do it again but as a pokemon fan it's nice to say I've done it once! (Damm new 5th gen pokemon, loads more to catch! :)
x1 Internet High Five!
Seriously. I've had every pokemon generation up to III, I even had Blue when it first came out, but Ive never been able to do that. The closest I got was with Gold version. I was in fifth grade and the whole class was on a 3 day field trip. I've never had a pokemon experience quite like it. I just need to get a DS.

FightThePower

The Voice of Treason
Dec 17, 2008
Left 4 Dead: Untouchables

Simply because I got it by accident due to a custom campaign, local server and sv_cheats 1

Baron von Blitztank

May 7, 2010
Sephychu said:
Bioshock with Survivor on and not Vita Chambers.

Jibbliejibbliejibbliejibblie.
Not that hard on the PC. Although Bioshock has no achievements on the PC.
God bless Quicksave!

OT: Survivor (Kill 50 enemies without dying) in Uncharted: Drakes Fortune.
I kinda suck at the combat so it was amazing I was able to get this one and if the enemies didnt kill you, the platforming did. Thank god the zombies are melee only.