Your "I'll get back to it" game...

XaVierDK

Jan 16, 2008
Dead Space 2
The Witcher 2
ArmA II
GTA IV
Mass Effect (got to the last level on the Citadel, then completely lost interest <.<.. Finished the 2nd one though)
Batman: Arkham Asylum
Vanquish
AvP (the new one)
And probably a couple of others I can't think off of the bat...

There's that whole other list of games I wanna play, but don't have the time/high enough interest in to actually get going :p

Best Regards

mikespoff

Oct 29, 2009
StBishop said:
Arkham Asylum.

I've been meaning to finish it for ages, but I feel like I'm missing out if I don't fins all of the Riddlers things.

I am concerned that I'll reach a point in the story where I can't go back for the things I've missed. It'd be good if you were able to go through all of Arkham once you have completed it.

Can you?
Yes.

Also, there are some Riddler's things that you actually can't get until later in the game, because they need specific equipment which you haven't picked up yet.

So keep playing and enjoying, and don't let the treasure hunt detract from teh rest of the game!

Asuka Soryu

Jun 11, 2010
Twilight Princess, just kinda got distracted with other games and now I'm busy with Alice Madness Returns.

Sylveria

Nov 15, 2009
Enchanted Arms, Resonance of Fate, Star Ocean 2, Ar Tonelico 2, that Bleach strategy game for the DS.. and a few more. I have an "Ill get back to it" shelf.

Mr Fatherland

Nov 10, 2008
Morrowind, everything was going fine and dandy when I thought I'd go to Fort Moonmoth. And I never left.

elcamino41383

Mar 24, 2009
Oh god I have a bunch. Folklore being the first to come to mine.

Disgaea 2 + 3, Persona 3 + 4, Valkyrie Profile 2: Silmeria, Final Fantasy 7-9 (yep, never finished any of them...9 always froze up on last disc,) Legend of Dragoon, Wild 9, just to name the rest I still own.

PlayingOpossum

May 5, 2010
Oh lots of those . . . Let's see:

Bioshock
Red Dead Redemption
Alan Wake
L.A. Noire

Between work, my social life, and political strife both at home and abroad I just don't have time for you! But I promise: once all those things go away, we'll snuggle.

Polyg0n

Jul 16, 2009
I just got back to one of those games today, it was Stalker: SoC, but I have more of them with Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising being the most recently bought one.

Hoagster51

Jun 8, 2010
I am clearly not the first one to say this but Batman Arkham Asylum.
And I want to plkay it because everyone says it is great and I enjoyed playing it before. And I read comic books but for some reason by brain is saying no...

Sendura

Jan 14, 2011
FarCry 2.

Mainly cos I still haven't completed the more ridiculously hard achievements yet, like finding all 221 cases of diamonds.

Wanderer787

Mar 14, 2011
Castlevania: SotN and Batman: Arkham Asylum. Medschool might have something to do with why I haven't finished those though, lol.

Seabear

May 22, 2011
Mass Effect- played a decent amount of it, then got bogged down in the combat, was dying far too much, shelved it, and keep meaning to get back into it because the story was wonderful, AND because I want to play 2.

Prototype- A couple of friends and I completed it in one day, had a riot of fun, I went and bought it myself, and haven't played the third mission.

Crackdown- Barely touched it.

Halo Wars- *Fucking* city level with the civilians and transport ships made of papier mache. >__<

Final Fantasy XIII- Gran Pulse outdoors is fantastic. I was having so much fun. Now I'm trapped in a save point between Hoplites and those damned strong spawner enemies, and I'm having no fun.

Luke5515

Aug 25, 2008
For the longest time it was Amnesia, for obvious reasons and not
Whenever I got to scared, I'd quit and play something else, but I also refused to play unless I was alone and it was after 11 pm. I wanted to be scared, but quit when I couldn't take it anymore.
Now it's L.A. Noir, I just can't seem to pick it back up. No idea why. I'll get to it later.