Your "I'll get back to it" game...

Echo136

Feb 22, 2010
Prey. That game has been taunting me for years now. I keep installing it, play it half way through, and start playing another game.

PowerC

Feb 28, 2011
StBishop said:
Arkham Asylum.

I've been meaning to finish it for ages, but I feel like I'm missing out if I don't fins all of the Riddlers things.

I am concerned that I'll reach a point in the story where I can't go back for the things I've missed. It'd be good if you were able to go through all of Arkham once you have completed it.

Can you?
i actually just finished Arkham, and was wondering the same question, I attempted to wait to finish the game in order to finish all the Riddler side mission stuff, I got a lot done but got to excited to beat the Joker and went and finished the game. also mine is Zelda; Majora's Mask, got to the water temple, got stuck, and havent played it in almost a year

TheSolemnHypnotic

Dec 12, 2010
Pretty much every game I have ever owned. I've noticed whenever I get stuck on a part, if I wait a month (especially w/ Final Fantasy games) and come back to it I almost instantly progress. I have an internal clock for that apparently, because every time I pick it back up the last save file is from exactly one month ago.

Yosato

Apr 5, 2010
Final Fantasy XIII. Yeah say what you will about it but I for one enjoyed the time I had with it. I played it for about 30 hours in a really short space of time when it came out, so naturally I got a little sick of it and vowed to go back and finish the story later.

Never did.

headbanger97

Mar 3, 2010
Mine is Silent Hill Homecoming. I keep saying I will finish it but when push comes to shove I back out.

DustyDrB

Made of ticky tacky
Jan 19, 2010
Final Fantasy XIII. I've played about six hours of it. I have to take it in small doses.

And Saint's Row 2, I guess. It's probably the only game I ever play to just screw around in. I haven't done much story stuff.

I haven't finished The Ballad of Gay Tony, either. I wasn't really liking any of the characters. It's just not that good, especially when compared to The Lost and the Damned.

And Baldur's Gate. I'm just trying to ease my way into D&D heavy RPGs.

CleverCover

Nov 17, 2010
StBishop said:
Arkham Asylum.

I've been meaning to finish it for ages, but I feel like I'm missing out if I don't fins all of the Riddlers things.

I am concerned that I'll reach a point in the story where I can't go back for the things I've missed. It'd be good if you were able to go through all of Arkham once you have completed it.

Can you?
You can, but the Joker tells you when. Just don't go to any parties.

Biosophilogical

Jul 8, 2009
Mass Effect 2. I got it as part of DA2 and I have barely touched it. Oblivion, because I suffer from Diablo syndrome. Pokemon Platinum and Dragon Age: Origins I have never finished. I keep meaning to replay RE5, but I never have anyone to play it with. Harvest Moon: Magical Melody (Wii), I like that game, but eventually you run out of stuff to do that can be done within a practical time limit. I mean, sure I can get a complete barn of cows, have an entire field of strawberries and have all the excess fields filled with apple trees, but I don't have the time each day to do it all.

Xcelsior

Jun 3, 2009
For me it has to be Resistance: Fall of Man, I started playing it, I think I'm a fair way through it but I just can't go back and play it. It's been a few months I believe since I last played it.

chaarddolomite

Nov 22, 2009
Dragon Age 2
third act, a few quests every couple of months is enough

Crysis 2
only finished it recently, but it was a work in progress for months. I'm one of those players who -has- to do a section either fully stealth, kill everything unseen or just run and gun. Its too bad that I didn't find much replay value in it as a result, oh well, sequels.

Cod black ops
Considering that it was released in a half finished state for pc, I could only take the choppy visuals in small doses.

FF10 (Yea...)
Grinded out in the monster arena to the point where the final battle would be trivialized(got the 200 lightning dodging weapon even). My gf spoiled the ending as I was finishing up getting the last ultimate weapon. I think its one of those games where I -should- finish, but since the story isn't much of a motivator anymore.. eh.

Yureina

Who are you?
May 6, 2010
My current list of "stuff to play":

Aliens versus Predator Classic 2000
Amnesia: The Dark Descent
Bioshock 2
Darwinia
Deus Ex: Invisible War
TES4: Oblivion
Fallout 2
Fallout Tactics
Half-Life Blue Shift
Hearts of Iron III
Plain Sight
All three S.T.A.L.K.E.R games
Trine
Winter Voices

>_<

Some of those i've had for more than 6 months, since the last great Steam sale.

Sep 14, 2009
FF9

i will get to finishing it eventually..on the same save, jsut one of those things where i have so much to do about fixing up the house and also the new steam sale destroyed my wallet so gotta go to appreciating that money i just spent there..

Not PvP Flagged

Mar 7, 2011
Probably FF9, I've never gone through and beat it from start to finish, I've gotten close to the end before, and I beat the main bosses on my brother's save, but I've never done it by myself. Oh and Warcraft 3, I keep starting to work on the campaign, play for like 5 minutes and decide not to.

NerfedFalcon

Level i Flare!
Mar 23, 2011
Bioshock for me. Also to a lesser extent, Half Life 2, Fallout 3 and Super Meat Boy.

Kal-Adam

May 7, 2010
Red Dead Redemption, Half Life 2, and every bethesda RDG ever, i just dont have enough time to commit to another 60+ hour game :/