Your Waifu.

briunj04

Apr 9, 2011
I've never had a waffle. In fact I didn't even know what that meant until just now. If it means anything, I married Ellen in Harvest Moon and we lived happily ever after... Until I started abusing her with an ax!!!

XHolySmokesX

Sep 18, 2010
Wow in surprised at the number of people who are too scared to admit that video game and animated characters can be attractive.

Most of them are designed to be attractive becasue it's a lot more pleasent to look at attractive people than it is to look at ugly people, if you didn't realise, which i'm guessing you didn't.

I only clicked this thread becasue i had no ide what a waifu was lol.

yeah sure there are some video game or animated characters that i find attractive, and if they were real i would like to hang out with them.

Not sure about the wife thing though... i don't like the idea of getting married, why do you need to have a huge service that costs loads of money just to let other people know that you love someone, i don't have anything against people who want to get married, go right ahead, it's just not for me.

Totenkopf

Mar 2, 2010
Hmmm... good question.
Let me think...

All the waifus that cross my mind at the moment.
Lovely ladies :)

legopelle

Nov 11, 2010
This thread must've hit some ad hominem density record.

To you saying being imaginary is some sort of issue, what's the difference exactly? What you feel for someone imaginary is just as real as for someone "real". It's the same goddamn chemical reactions in your brain.

ZRendZ

Jun 9, 2011
Non-Human: Applejack
That accent is so gosh darn adorable
Human: Erika

Maxtro

Feb 13, 2011
Waifu? I haven't had one of those in years.

Though I still remember who she was.

Minako Aino, AKA Sailor Venus.

Qtoy

Apr 21, 2011
I knew the moment I saw this thread, Bronies and Brony haters alike would converge in a mass of disdain.

I've never really liked the term "waifu". It always kinda scared me because I'm a xenophobe who dislikes anime, but if I were forced at gunpoint, I'd choose Fluttershy or Alyx because their personalities are amazing and believable. (I don't find either of them overly attractive)

Also, I love how judgemental everyone in this thread is despite the fact that everyone is flawed. I like seeing all the "holier-than-thou" asses admonish people for their crushes on ficticious characters despite the fact that they have quirks and secrets that are far worse than what is being posted.

And let's face it, no one here has gone without a crush on a ficticious character. Some of us are just less comfortable admitting it.

Mistermixmaster

Aug 4, 2009
Darn, someone else called Chie Satonaka from Persona 4. Well, not like it matters, mine would probably be Kotomi Ichinose or Kyou Fujibayashi from Clannad, or Matoi Tsunetsuki from Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei. Yes, I love some pretty wierd characters, but can ya blame me? xD

Also, I am disappointed in the amount of "hate" (I use the word loosely here) there is for something like this on The Escapist. =/

Aethren

Jun 6, 2009
Daystar Clarion said:
She's a pony.

A pony is a young horse.

See where I'm going with this?
I don't really care about that little argument you're having, but I'd like to point out the fallacy of this statement. A Pony is a small horse. Not a young one. It'd be akin to calling a grown dwarf a child. That character is a young pony.

Dec 14, 2009
Aethren said:
Daystar Clarion said:
She's a pony.

A pony is a young horse.

See where I'm going with this?
I don't really care about that little argument you're having, but I'd like to point out the fallacy of this statement. A Pony is a small horse. Not a young one. It'd be akin to calling a grown dwarf a child.
I gathered that from the 50 people who corrected me before you.

I appreciate the sentiment though.

RedEyesBlackGamer

The Killjoy Detective returns!
Jan 23, 2011
dancinginfernal said:
Just for the record, I do have a physical girlfriend.

And... yeah, I do have a waifu.

Chie Satonaka
Chie is a really good character and cute to boot. Nice choice.
OP: Naoto Shirogane:

She is cute and quite intelligent. And shorter than me. I feel uncomfortable around taller girls.

Moromillas

May 25, 2010
Abandon4093 said:
Honestly don't get the idea behind this atall.... It really just smacks of something people with no social skills made up.

I'm sorry if that sounds harsh. But daymnnn internet, you creepy.
Ok, why do think that it's creepy and lacking in social skills?

Pinkamena

Stuck in a vortex of sexy horses
Jun 27, 2011
Wow, there is a LOT of waifu-hate in this thread! I never considered having a waifu, but I guess if I have to choose one...