Funny events in anti-woke world

CriticalGaming

Elite Member
Legacy
Dec 28, 2017
First off, I apologize for losing my cool a bit earlier. I quite probably took that phrasing as more of a personal attack than I should have. It can be a struggle at times hearing people like my mom talk about how they don't have a problem with gay people, they just don't want to see it "shoved in their faces", where they consider so much as having one too many same-sex couples on the same season of The Amazing Race, or having two women kissing, to fit that description, and I tend to jump to being defensive very quickly.

I also want to point out that with the shows you mentioned, people don't dislike, say, Velma because of Velma being a lesbian, and it's not like non-hetero people like that show because Velma is a lesbian. People generally despise that show because it's an absolutely terrible show, and if anything, non-hetero people hate it even more because of how terrible a representation Velma herself makes.
To be fair i was also referring to the "ugly characters that didn't used to be ugly" as part of those shows.

Im sorry you took my language that way but sometimes I have to use phrases simpy for lack of better words. I might be frustrated with what I feel is excessive but content and character changes but please don't view that as a personal attack upon you because it absolutely isn't.