Anonymous Hacks Westboro Baptist Church on Live Talk Show

Genixma

Sep 22, 2009
That. Smile. Reminds me of the music video for "Black Hole Sun". Minus the tolerance of the creepy >_O

pwnzerstick

Mar 25, 2009
The WBC has this dissallusion that these attacks will martyr them, and thus bring attention and sympathy to them. The thing is that anyone who was born with all of their brain in tact, will look their message and then be thankful that anonymous ***** slapped them. Science are they stupid.

Midnight Crossroads

Jul 17, 2010
The rep for Anon was good up to the point he said over 9000. Seriously, the woman was already an inarticulate moron, he didn't need to go and lower himself to her level by adding in some stupid aside. And is there a single level-headed person in the WBC? All the interviews I see with them have obnoxious adults acting like children.

Gindil

Nov 28, 2009
Midnight Crossroads said:
The rep for Anon was good up to the point he said over 9000. Seriously, the woman was already an inarticulate moron, he didn't need to go and lower himself to her level by adding in some stupid aside. And is there a single level-headed person in the WBC? All the interviews I see with them have obnoxious adults acting like children.
Intelligent WBC goer?

That's an oxymoron...

Still, Anon trolled them and owned them. That was worth a laugh.

Pyode

Jul 1, 2009
Island said:
that this woman is perverting the pacifistic message of Christ is infuriating enough, but the immature way in which she antagonizes people like a grade school bully just makes me sick. i strongly believe in the freedom of speech, but i also believe journalists should stop giving these assholes what they want and just stop reporting on there activities.

we should ignore these people until they slip up and break the law then we should throw their asses in jail. speaking of the law i wonder about the psychological damage they may be having on their children and if people should be sent in to investigate the matter.
To be fair, as fucked up as the WBC message is, it's actually quite accurate to the Bible. Most of the vile filth that they are spewing has pretty strong Biblical support. God basically does say he hates homosexuals in the Old Testament and Jesus said in the New Testament that everything from the OT is still binding.

As for the rest of what you said, I agree. The only way to get rid of people like this without compromising freedom of speech is to just ignore them.

On the subject of the children, religious indoctrination is a hard thing to pin down as child abuse. As demonstrably damaging as it can certainly be, it is very difficult to define where that line is.

yami0333

Jan 29, 2009
CezarIgnat said:
"God will kick his ass"...way to make us Christians look very good and mature. God's not your personal weapon idiots...
Agreed, but what surprised me most is WBC actually thinks this is going to do more good then harm, with a website named godhatesfags, how is that going to bring positive attention to them? Especially when Anon feels the day is won and stops. If another letter of "war" shows up then we all know that its been staged by the WBC. Besides, don't most of us think that anyway.

AgDr_ODST

Cortana's guardian
Oct 22, 2009
Anonymous and that fellow that represented them(along with other hacktivists) should be comended on a national stage or something for what most of what they do especially when thier focusing thier efforts on those WB biggots

winter2

Oct 10, 2009
That harpy Shirley is a total hell-spawn.

And no, not in a good way either. Holy cow.. she needs to up her meds.

Low Key

May 7, 2009
I hope we can close the book on this little tale now. A word to WBC: the internet is srs bsns.

Logic 0

Aug 28, 2009
"They do not forgive they do not forget expect them always"

Pretty chilling when you see them coming.

blankedboy

Feb 7, 2009
legopelle said:
OVER 9000 SINS!

Hehe...

I really hope no-one thinks he's an actual spokesperson for "anonymous", right? That "organized" group doesn't exist. Right?
It does and he might be, you never know though.

OT, this is the best Skype chat I've ever seen. Fucking legendary xD

Alizee Serenity

Nov 20, 2009
Ladies and gents, Ignorance at its finest. If people hadn't noticed, if Anon wanted attention they'd do it, they don't need the unnecessary out of the way steps to do it. It kinda sucks that the lady didn't take a hint the whole time the Anon guy was joking. She was waiting and waiting and waiting to find something to twist and use to make her the winner in the one sided argument she represented.

Although, I got a kick out of the Anon guy quoting Gurren Lagann "row row fight the powah!"