Apologize on behalf of your country

sourmelee

Jan 8, 2011
On behalf of my ancestors, I hereby apologize to the long-gone Minoan civilization, for claiming their land and destroying the last bit of the coolest civilization in ancient Europe.

*salute*

Jaime_Wolf

Jul 17, 2009
1) No post will do justice to the number of things the US has to apologise for.

2) JUSTIN BEIBER IS CANADIAN?!

Suddenly it all makes sense to me.

Lord Wafflemire

Apr 2, 2010
On behalf of Australia, I apologize for the following

-Not doing shit to anyone
-Not failing at maintaing a stable economy
-Not suffering from terrorism
-Not being arrogant and self absorbed
-Not having our own demented version of the ENGLISH language
-Not being at war with anyone
-Being so laid back that 'patriotism' doesn't include knowing any part of the national anthem
-Putting up with the rest of the world's shit
-Inventing the Bikini
-Just generally being awesome

Yep, I thnk that'll do.

Emilox The Great

May 26, 2010
I EmiloxTheGreat apologize on behalf of denmark : the whole viking thing. we are sorry.
and we are sorry about our politicians too, their english is so bad it hurts.
hmmm... cant think of anything else :/

Cobbs

Aug 16, 2008
On behalf of Australia i apologise for the fauna constantly haunting your dreams at night

Houi

Jul 26, 2010
On behalf of Australia, I apologise for having a monopoly on all the 'most venomous animals in the world' lists. We're trying to share out the fun, but no one seems interested in our snakes, spiders, insects, marine life and animals :(

Evilbunny

Feb 23, 2008
I'm sorry about all the unrest in Iraq and Afghanistan. We were really just trying to make sure we wouldn't get attacked again and it just got way out of hand.

SL33TBL1ND

Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
On behalf of Australia I apologise for... Hmm. Actually, we're to inconsequential to have done anything bad.

Reaper195

Jul 5, 2009
On behalf of New Zealand, I am sorry....that the world is so fucking stupid as to think our accents sound even remotely like Australias', and for those even more stupid enough to not know where the hell we are!

whaleswiththumbs

Feb 13, 2009
On behalf of the USA I apologize for sticking our proverbial dick is everyone else's ear hole.

EDIT:
Reaper195 said:
On behalf of New Zealand, I am sorry....that the world is so fucking stupid as to think our accents sound even remotely like Australias', and for those even more stupid enough to not know where the hell we are!
haha, NZ is the only country i have ever thought was innocent of world-fucking-up. Maybe it's because you guys are too quiet on those islands. Speak up sometime. Any friend of Australia's is a friend of mine. (i would assume those are good relations down there, who else is there...?)

Communist partisan

Jan 24, 2009
Fuck this! I'm not apologizing for the stupidity of Sweden, I'm not even Swedish, but I never lived in my home country, that technically means I'm a man whith no country and that I can't apologize for the stupidity of any country! HaHa!

Mr.Mattress said:
You Commies Helped us out!.
Yeah that's right, incredibly that a American acculy confessed that, good work comrade!