Mason Lambert

Dec 21, 2010
On Behalf of America, we apologize for the following:
Bush
Jonas Bros
Twilight
Being Fat
Being Idiots
and most of all, A man being sent to jail for f***ing a horse and going back to do the same thing.
We are sorry

darkknight9

Feb 21, 2010
LegendaryGamer0 said:
darkknight9 said:
LegendaryGamer0 said:
Not even close, but good guess.

Let's just say, if used correctly, it could end wars before they even start without a single casualty.

If used in a more... lethal manner, it can destroy worlds.

[sub][sub][sub]Hard to explain. Cannot explain. Pretend we never said anything.[/sub][/sub][/sub]
Ah. Well, if what your talking about is an esoteric philosophical point, I can't help you. (I almost said 'Kant' help you.) But if you're idea is grounded in reality and has scientific merit, I'm listening.
It has scientific merit.

It just cannot be entrusted to just anyone. Far too great a risk of it being used for purposes other than those intended.
So you are full of it. I see.

*Ahem* I'm an American and I apologize for LegendaryGamer0.

Blackout62

Dec 24, 2008
On the behalf of the USA I apologize for the chain stores that have originated in my country and have across the world destroying local cultures.

Lord_Panzer

Impractically practical
Feb 6, 2009
On behalf of all Canadians, I'd like to apologize for us apologizing so much. Sorry.

Also, sorry.

WanderingFool

Apr 9, 2009
Im an American! So I apologize for all the shit our government has done for the 8 Bush years, and will do within the next 2 years.

Leg End

Romans 12:18
Oct 24, 2010
Country
United States
darkknight9 said:
LegendaryGamer0 said:
darkknight9 said:
LegendaryGamer0 said:
Not even close, but good guess.

Let's just say, if used correctly, it could end wars before they even start without a single casualty.

If used in a more... lethal manner, it can destroy worlds.

[sub][sub][sub]Hard to explain. Cannot explain. Pretend we never said anything.[/sub][/sub][/sub]
Ah. Well, if what your talking about is an esoteric philosophical point, I can't help you. (I almost said 'Kant' help you.) But if you're idea is grounded in reality and has scientific merit, I'm listening.
It has scientific merit.

It just cannot be entrusted to just anyone. Far too great a risk of it being used for purposes other than those intended.
So you are full of it. I see.

*Ahem* I'm an American and I apologize for LegendaryGamer0.
Now that's just rude.

I'm LegendaryGamer0, American and I apologize to my fellow Escapees for clogging up this thread with my inane ramblings.

[sub][sub][sub]That are true.[/sub][/sub][/sub]

dlsevern

Jan 2, 2011
For America: Sorry about all the reality tv and our inability to be humble, respectable human beings.

TundraStalax

Jun 8, 2010
Freezy_Breezy said:
Australia here. None of what we've done concerns you.

Go away.
I'm an Australian too... *cough* *cough* Stolen Generation *cough*
I would personally like to apologize for Mel Gibson, seriously, like, what the hell? he was okay as the road warrior, but now, well, just look at him, also, Russel Crowe, I'm sorry that he was FOIGHTIN ROUND THA WOOORLD!
also, I'd like to apologize for Heath Ledger dying before his time, he was such a great Joker... *tear*
oh, also, I'd like to apologize for that 'Dingo ate my baby' lady, but this apology is directed at the rest of Australia, I now turn to America and ask "What the Hell man!? it's been like twenty years since that happened, I know it was incredibly stupid, but still, it's not like WE drag on YOU for stupid people...oh, wait... sorry..."

also, you know... our old prime minister John Howard seeking to be George's *****, just doing whatever HE wanted... if it were up to us, we wouldn't be involved in America's wars...huh, here I am saying this stuff Like I KNOW...

I guess that wraps up my apology, I may think of more, but, for now, that's it...

Pholark

Nov 17, 2010
All of the black people of the world, I, Pholark, hereby apologize for Kramer. He was WAY out of line.

swansman

Dec 21, 2009
Dear Germany, I am sorry for my America helping the allies in both world wars. If we only knew what ungrateful bastards they would be, we would have either helped you or stayed out of the wars. And Japan we are sorry you decided to fuck with the most revengeful country in the world and got the atom bomb dropped on you...twice. Im so sorry.

Dr Snakeman

Apr 2, 2010
No.

I will not apologize on behalf of the United States. That has become a particularly pathetic pastime among my fellow Americans; right up there with doing things that we apologize for.

If I do apologize for something, it will be for that. I'm sorry we tend to meddle in the affairs of other nations, and I'm sorry we keep apologizing for it.

What I'm saying is, I'm sorry we can't seem to make up our damn minds.

Red Right Hand

Squatter
Feb 23, 2009
Mackheath said:
Dear World,

I, Mack the Knife, apologise for nothing. My country is-and will always be-its little cesspit of problems, its carnival of drugs, football violence, backwardness and alcohol. A ramshackle nation strung together by swindling independance-wanting bastards, dole-dependant tosspots and bored stab-happy teenagers, presided over by a few honest taxpayers and the Nanny State.

But we are honest with ourselves; we know we are shit, and yet still try to do the best with what we have. We know we are the fattest, the meanest, the most pathetic, miserable, servile trash ever shat into existance. And yet we plough on, with none of England's arrogance, Irelands nationalism tripe, or the simple timidity of the Welsh.

So bring your insults and your woes. Bring your Tennants special ale, your expensive cigarettes and cheap booze. Bring your smack, your crack, your cocaine, your junk-food and no salad. Bring your perversions, your anger, your hate, your contempt for every other miserable fucking creature in this world, and love only the fast-track to early death of cancer or obesity.

Welcome to fucking Scotland; leave your sanity, your decency and your scruples at the door, and have a fucking great time.

-Mack the Knife.

[sub] This was all in good, if nasty, humour. I love my country. [/sub]
Is that from something? Because it sounds very "Trainspotting". Though I haven't read the book yet, I don't think it's from the film.(Could be wrong though.) Anyway, here's my favourite quote from Trainspotting to sum up us Scots:

"It's SHITE being Scottish! We're the lowest of the low, the scum of the fucking earth, the most wretched, miserable, servile, pathetic trash that was ever shat into civilization. Some people hate the English, I don't. They're just wankers. We, on the other hand, are colonized by wankers. We can't even find a decent culture to be colonized by. We are ruled by effete arseholes. It's a shite state of affairs to be in, Tommy! And all the fresh air in the world won't make any fucking difference!"

EDIT: I also think America should apologise to Scotland for creating the shower of shite that was "Braveheart".