Conflict between Palestine and Israel escalates

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
You (blindly) believed a 16 year old kid could cut down a massive tree on his own. Were ready to flog him for it in fact.
This is also the same guy that was in Kyle Rittenhouse's corner and defended his horrible actions of public execution and murder. He only seemed to stop when more and more reveal how much of a scumbag he was and trying to run away from his actions. He can't keep running forever, and all this so-called "friends and buddies" abandoned him for trying to suck up to BLM. Or realize that they can't take that kind of heat shagging up with a man that (thought) he could give away with murder. Specter doing this does not surprise me. Learn to be an actual adult and think for yourself. Because so far in these examples we've listed, you've done none of it or crying victim for the wrong people

Reactions: Baffle

Specter Von Baren

Annoying Green Gadfly
Legacy
Aug 25, 2013
I don't know, send help!
Country
USA
You've repeatedly tried to "correct" people who never even said it had been destroyed in the first place, as well as minimising and understating the actual damage/casualties, which do run into the hundreds. You've been perhaps the most unreliable person in this whole thread concerning that particular incident, so this is pathetic.
You got anything to actually point to to make that accusation? Just because you say something, it does not change reality.

Specter Von Baren

Annoying Green Gadfly
Legacy
Aug 25, 2013
I don't know, send help!
Country
USA
This is also the same guy that was in Kyle Rittenhouse's corner and defended his horrible actions of public execution and murder. He only seemed to stop when more and more reveal how much of a scumbag he was and trying to run away from his actions. He can't keep running forever, and all this so-called "friends and buddies" abandoned him for trying to suck up to BLM. Or realize that they can't take that kind of heat shagging up with a man that (thought) he could give away with murder. Specter doing this does not surprise me. Learn to be an actual adult and think for yourself. Because so far in these examples we've listed, you've done none of it or crying victim for the wrong people
You mean the case where, again, we had proof that he shot in self defense and he was found innocent in a court of law? The case where so many here liked to pretend that video evidence of the entire incident existed that exonerated him? Don't try to make me look bad with an example that I was right about.

Reactions: tstorm823

Silvanus

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 15, 2013
Country
United Kingdom
Antonio Guterres, Secretary General of the UN, said yesterday;

"Nothing can justify the deliberate killing, injuring and kidnapping of civilians – or the launching of rockets against civilian targets.

All hostages must be treated humanely and released immediately and without conditions. I respectfully note the presence among us of members of their families.

Excellencies, It is important to also recognize the attacks by Hamas did not happen in a vacuum.

The Palestinian people have been subjected to 56 years of suffocating occupation.

They have seen their land steadily devoured by settlements and plagued by violence; their economy stifled; their people displaced and their homes demolished. Their hopes for a political solution to their plight have been vanishing.

But the grievances of the Palestinian people cannot justify the appalling attacks by Hamas. And those appalling attacks cannot justify the collective punishment of the Palestinian people."

The full speech is here:

He goes on to reiterate that a two-state solution is the only viable approach. It's an eminently reasonable and true passage. He was offered immediate support by (among others) the Spanish Premier, with Spain holding the current EU presidency.

Likud has responded by demanding he resign and planning to bar UN staff.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
You mean the case where, again, we had proof that he shot in self defense and he was found innocent in a court of law? The case where so many here liked to pretend that video evidence of the entire incident existed that exonerated him? Don't try to make me look bad with an example that I was right about.
No. That was a vigilante that lived out of state and came there to take the law into his own hands and thought he can get away without repercussion. You're so called "self-defense" hero, tried cozying it up with ultra conservatives, Proud Boys, KKK/NN, and cops that abuse the law. His so-called friends all abandoned him the moment he tried to suck up to BLM. Nor show support for him other than the most hardcore fan of Rittenhouse. Tucker Carlson dropped his ass within a month. The cowardly shooter is running away and hiding from a lawsuit for the deaths of those Rittenhouse killed. The biatch was hiding at his sister's and cousins. I hope it's worth defending a "hero" like that. Because I've noticed lately that all you been doing is either making up excuses or downplaying what these monsters do. You do know these assholes did not give a rat's ass about you? You can sing them praises and defend them all you want, but when they don't need you anymore or it's more convenient to get rid of you, they'll happily do it in a heartbeat. I hope you realize that. If not, then that's all on you and you have to blame but yourself. Your problem is more than naivety, it's mindless self deception.

Last edited:

Specter Von Baren

Annoying Green Gadfly
Legacy
Aug 25, 2013
I don't know, send help!
Country
USA
No. That was a vigilante that lived out of state and came there to take the law into his own hands and thought he can get away without repercussion. You're so called "self-defense" hero, tried cozying it up with ultra conservatives, Proud Boys, KKK/NN, and cops that abuse the law. His so-called friends all abandoned him the moment he tried to suck up to BLM. Nor show support for him other than the most hardcore fan of Rittenhouse. Tucker Carlson dropped his ass within a month. The cowardly shooter is running away and hiding from a lawsuit for the deaths of those he killed. The biatch was hiding at his sister's and cousins. I hope it's worth defending a "hero" like that. Because I've noticed lately that all you been doing is either making up excuses or downplaying what these monsters do. You do know these assholes did not give a rat's ass about you? You can sing them praises and defend them all you want, but when they don't need you anymore or it's more convenient to get rid of you, they'll happily do it in a heartbeat. I hope you realize that. If not, then that's all on you and you have to blame but yourself.
My entire reason for defending him is that we have video evidence that exonerated him. He only ever shot people that attacked or tried to attack him. I do not throw myself behind the idea that someone being on this or that team decides whether we should ignore the facts in order to damage the team they belong to.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
My entire reason for defending him is that we have video evidence that exonerated him. He only ever shot people that attacked or tried to attack him. I do not throw myself behind the idea that someone being on this or that team decides whether we should ignore the facts in order to damage the team they belong to.
"Exoneration" from a corrupt and broken system. Once again, he didn't even live in the same state and came there to shoot and kill people cuz he felt it was his God given right, even though he wasn't an official cop. If he was in the right, then why cozy up with all the other jackasses? If he was in the right, then why did he try to mindlessly lie, deceive, and make his statements full of half truths to everyone and those around him in his corner? Why did he try to suck up and appeal to BLM when they would not put up with his bull crap? Why did his so called friends and supporters abandon him at the drop of the hat, as soon as Rittenhouse made that move? They all knew what he did was wrong, and Rittenhouse knew what he did was wrong, but neither didn't care. They thought they and he could get away with it. Yet when the chips were down, they were happy to to abandon him, pretend he didn't exist, or realize he would bring too much heat. So congratulations, you're one of his very few hardcore supporters left that are willing to stick up for somebody murdering several people in the first degree. A wannabe cop hero vigilante where even the corrupt cops abandoned him (not surprising as there's always a about me attitude with them), because they knew it would be a bad look. So much for sticking together, am I right?

All you're doing is making the same mistake over and over again with the IDF. All these fuckers are doing is justifying another genocide. I hope you enjoy supporting Hitler's cause and memes, because that's what you're doing.

Silvanus

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 15, 2013
Country
United Kingdom
You got anything to actually point to to make that accusation? Just because you say something, it does not change reality.
It has been pointed out to you at least three times now that literally every party-- both sides of the conflict, and every intelligence agency/investigator from every other observing party-- puts the casualties in the hundreds.

If you want us to disregard every single observer, investigator and involved party, in favour of just you-- with no experience-- insisting otherwise, then that's just bloody foolish, and you should take your own advice: Just because you insist everyone in the world is wrong but you, doesn't make it so.

Last edited:

Eacaraxe

Elite Member
Legacy
May 28, 2020
Country
United States
It was 471 and the building is still there because the bomb landed in the center of the complex in a parking lot where a bunch of people had gathered. That is hardly better. Especially given that Israel won't let fuel in so that the hospitals can run properly. I don't get why you're so hung up on the building-- is property more important to you than lives or something?
"It's technically untrue because the death count wasn't exactly 500, and the bomb hit the refugee camp outside the hospital full of patients!" is certainly one hell of a take, I'll give them that.

Reactions: crimson5pheonix

Eacaraxe

Elite Member
Legacy
May 28, 2020
Country
United States
Silvanus said:
Likud has responded by demanding he resign and planning to bar UN staff.
Can we just call a duck a duck and say Likud is a neofascist party yet, or is it still "antisemitic"?

Reactions: crimson5pheonix

Specter Von Baren

Annoying Green Gadfly
Legacy
Aug 25, 2013
I don't know, send help!
Country
USA
It has been pointed out to you at least three times now that literally every party-- both sides of the conflict, and every intelligence agency/investigator from every other observing party-- puts the casualties in the hundreds.

If you want us to disregard every single observer, investigator and involved party, in favour of just you-- with no experience-- insisting otherwise, then that's just bloody foolish, and you should take your own advice: Just because you insist everyone in the world is wrong but you, doesn't make it so.
No, Silvanus, actually l, multiple governments have weighed in that the rocket was not an Israeli one. The only people talking about hundreds of casualties is STILL only coming from Gaza. If you would look at the DAMN VIDEOS that were filmed of the scene at the crack of dawn, then you'd be able to use your common sense to realize there is no physical way for 500 people to have been caught in that blast AND NOT HAVE ALMOST ALL OF THE BODIES STILL THERE the morning after.

Videos. Pictures. These things exist of that area. Words are words.

Silvanus

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 15, 2013
Country
United Kingdom
The only people talking about hundreds of casualties is STILL only coming from Gaza.
This is either an outright lie, or you don't know what you're talking about.

You presented a video which 1) didn't show the event, and 2) didn't even show the entirety of the impact zone. The fact you expect us to believe that nothing outside of that video happened-- even when we have other, better videos showing extensively more damage!-- is absolutely laughable.

Reactions: BrawlMan