Dead bodies in the closet...?

Trucken

Jan 26, 2009
Proverbial Jon said:
Trucken said:
OHJESUSCHRISTWHATTHEFUCK!?!?!?!?

Yeah, I think that sums up it up quite nicely. Then call the police.
It's been in YOUR closet for a week. You never noticed it until now? Just what are you going to tell the police? Do you really think they are going to buy the story that you just FOUND it there? My advice: start running, fast.
Grand idea! Then when people notice that I've gone missing and someone finds the body in my closet I won't be a suspect at all, no sir!

I'll take my chances with the cops. I'm to fucking lazy to run.

Irony's Acolyte

Back from the Depths
Mar 9, 2010
That's where you got to! And here I was having to do manual labor for all this time. Don't worry, I'll have you up and shambling in no time.

JesterRaiin

Apr 14, 2009
Kakashi on crack said:
If you woke up one morning and found a week-old dead body (your choice on whether its intact or mutilated) hanging in your closet, what would your reaction be?
...AW F*CK, not again !

Jedamethis

Jul 24, 2009
I'd probably close the door again. And go back to playing Skyrim until I can think of a way to dispose of it.

ffs-dontcare

Aug 13, 2009
I'd call the police straight away.

Their reaction would undoubtedly be one of suspicion towards me due to my usual indifferent, passionless tone when informing them of said week-old corpse.

Spinhorse

Aug 2, 2010
Rex Dark said:
Depends... Did I put it there myself?
Your response, the fact that you are "Evil" and the subzero badge, added to the Fluttershy avatar, really creep me the f*** out

deehadley

Jul 4, 2011
"I have got to get better at Hide and Seek, took me a whole week to look in the closet; the day at the library was a complete waste of time!"

kommando367

Oct 9, 2008
My closet is rusted shut. I'd be even more surprised if I or someone else got the damn thing open in the first place.

ShindoL Shill

Truely we are the Our Avatars XI
Jul 11, 2011
Matt9102 said:
HOLY SHIT! WHO DID THIS?
sorry.
uh...
merry christmas?
believer258 said:
a (damned good) lawyer,
MIKE! attourney at law... (potato if you get the reference) at your service.
Trucken said:
Then call the police.
thats exactly how you end up in a closet.
OT: hmm... i would get a shovel and start digging.
and remove a couple of milimetres of panelling from the inside of the closet (the bit covered in all the DNAs) and host a barbeque.

Zorg Machine

Jul 28, 2008
OMG MY SUITS ARE COVERED IN BLOOD!! after mourning the loss of the damaged suits I would make sure that the bastard who did this pays for his crime...and at some point I would call the police.

smearyllama

May 9, 2010
How decomposed is it? Because if it's pretty clean, I'll just take it out and bury it, no questions asked.

If it's all nasty, I ain't touchin' that.
I'm calling the cops.