Don't Laugh Please, This Is Kinda Serious

Vuljatar

Sep 7, 2008
MazeMinion said:
My parents are pretty big Christians. If they found out because of my bro telling them, I'd be in deep crap.
Wait, seriously?

If they're that Christian, then you're in for much bigger problems in regards to them.

MercurySteam

Tastes Like Chicken!
Legacy
Apr 11, 2008
MazeMinion said:
So, my bro caught me fapping. Yeah. He walked right in my room and caught me.
*laughs uncontrollably loud for several minutes*

If you got caught then you're obviously not being discreet enough, man.

noodles loves you

Nov 20, 2008
MazeMinion said:
So, my bro caught me fapping. Yeah. He walked right in my room and caught me.

He was discreet and cool about it, so I didn't think it was a big deal.

Then I remembered my parents. My parents are pretty big Christians. If they found out because of my bro telling them, I'd be in deep crap.

What should I do if that happens?
don't be a wanker, it'd probably help.

/thread

Russian_Assassin

Apr 24, 2008
Tell them you are an atheist. Besides, it is unhealthy to bottle up your sexual desires inside you. If I were you I'd say to my parents: "I might not go to heaven, but at least I won't get prostate cancer!"

Seriously, if a parent has something against their child pleasing himself, then they are not raising their children correctly (they're not bad, but not good either). Health in body and mind precedes religious beliefs in my book.

Queen Michael

has read 4,010 manga books
Jun 9, 2009
Tell them "Look, it's really my choice and nobody else's, okay? That's what Christianity is about; you choose whether to sin or not for yourself. Yeah, it might seem filthy, but so does sex between a married couple that loves each other."

MonadProxy

Aug 8, 2009
John Marcone said:
What can you do? Ignore them. If they try to take the religion angle then either demand they find the exact passage saying it is wrong then follow it up by spending the next few months pointing out every single thing they do that is against the bible or just tell them you do not care what the bible has to say.

Or! Option #3. Otherwise known as the magnificent bastard option. Start fapping in your room, wait till they come in for something, stare them right in the eye and finish like a boss all over a bible. Bonus points for ripping a few pages out of it to clean yourself off with. (Only take this option if they really annoy you using their religious beliefs.
WIN!

supermariner

Aug 27, 2010
confuse them with basic science then make your escape

seriously though the worst thing that can happen is that they forgive you
it's God that's supposed to dish out all the ludicrously harsh punishments
and even then that's in the afterlife
which may not exist anyway

plus just point out you're not christian so you can do that sort of thing if you want
them forbidding wanking would be like a vegitarian who has to be catered for especially when they come round your house, but when you go to there's they still refuse to cater for YOU especially and cook you meat.
damn fuckheads having it both ways *mumble mumble*
but anyway that's me taking out my own specific anger with vegitarians

point is, i'm sure they'll be understanding that you simply don't share their views that wanking is wrong

mechanixis

Oct 16, 2009
John Marcone said:
If they try to take the religion angle then either demand they find the exact passage saying it is wrong
As a bit of trivia, Genesis 38:8-10 is literally God straight-up killing a dude for masturbating. And the guy does it because the alternative is sleeping with the widow of his brother (who was also killed by God...).

Is it any wonder why modern Christians generally stick to the New Testament?

SweEscaspist

Oct 13, 2010
Haha, I have been in the same situation. But I was fapping in my brothers room (for some stupid, stupid reason ^^). He caought me and yelled: "Oh! GROSS!"
My parents heard it and shouted back: "What is it?"
And me and my brother screamed back: "NOTHING!"
Then he gave a look that said: GTFO.

So, yeah... I don't think he will tell your parents. He has probably done the same thing and knows it is better to keep to him self. Thats what I think anyway. So I wouldn't worry to much about it.

sam42ification

Nov 11, 2010
BENZOOKA said:
Haha. I'm gonna tear into you now.

http://demi.fi/uploads/userImage/7/44687/40987__Tear.jpg

Honestly. It's the most normal thing in the world. CHILLAX! Just tell your bro not to tell your parents if you know they'd get all squishy about it for some twisted reason.
Thats an awesome photo where did you get it?

GroovyV

Feb 23, 2011
Well, if it comes down to your bro spilling the beans, you can always DENY DENY DENY.
But yeah, trying to find something you can use to blackmail him in return is always good too.
But still, if he does, i doubt you'd get into too much trouble, even if they are hardcore christians. My godmother is very very christian, and doesn't realize that she's pushed her son into being a total sexual deviant.

DJDarque

Words
Aug 24, 2009
mechanixis said:
John Marcone said:
If they try to take the religion angle then either demand they find the exact passage saying it is wrong
As a bit of trivia, Genesis 38:8-10 is literally God straight-up killing a dude for masturbating. And the guy does it because the alternative is sleeping with the widow of his brother (who was also killed by God...).

Is it any wonder why modern Christians generally stick to the New Testament?
If you're talking about Judah and his son, this story was already discussed on the previous page. According to that he was killed for pulling out, not for masturbating.

BENZOOKA

This is the most wittiest title
Oct 26, 2009
sam42ification said:
BENZOOKA said:
Haha. I'm gonna tear into you now.

http://demi.fi/uploads/userImage/7/44687/40987__Tear.jpg

Honestly. It's the most normal thing in the world. CHILLAX! Just tell your bro not to tell your parents if you know they'd get all squishy about it for some twisted reason.
Thats an awesome photo where did you get it?
I said to an ex-girlfriend that "I want you back... I mean I actually never want to see you again. And you look fat" *snap photo*.

Actually I just googled "tear", once I roughly composed my idea for the post in my head, after seeing root_of_all_evil's response. I was honestly shocked of all the pictures of tears, since the original context I was thinking was tearing (a piece of paper to shreds). Then it hit me.

pearcinator

Apr 8, 2009
ummm theres nothing in the Bible that says fapping is wrong...

I can guarantee that your parents have fapped at least once in their lifetime. Its no big deal.

floppylobster

Oct 22, 2008
As much as you might not want to think about this you can be pretty sure your dad does it (or did it). And you can guarantee your brother does (or he would not have acted so coolly).

I wasn't aware Christians had a problem with masturbation. If you absolutely had to you could tell them you did it to suppress other urges (like wanting to have sex out of marriage). But there are pretty close to a million bad things going on in the world so I would just put it in perspective and say so what, it didn't feel wrong, so I did it.

But I guess that may all depend on what you were doing it to...