'First 3 Twilight Films are Better than the original Star Wars Trilogy'

Sep 14, 2009
Easily Forgotten said:

He best be trollin'
appropriate?

to add to the discussion, he be trollin obviously, star wars ESPECIALLY for the time of release, is miles ahead of twilight, in acting/story/setting/etc...just about every damn category, besides appealing to whiney teenage girls who want attention.

MrNickster

Apr 23, 2010
Wow, that is unbelievably insignificant. If he likes Twilight more than Star Wars, let him. If it's a joke, it sure isn't funny and if it was a way to make people pay more attention to him, he seems to have succeeded.

Snotnarok

Nov 17, 2008
Star Wars was the first amazing explosion of sci-fi awesome which revolutionized the genre which was filled with a lot of cheesy crap.

Twilight revolutionized nothing, and will eventually fade from memory.

Tanfastic

Aug 5, 2009
ALL the Star Wars movies are amazing (Screw you people who thinking Anakin was a pussy, so was Luke so get over it) and they couldn't be beat by some new FotM show like Twilight.

Harry Potter is the only FotM show that can even compare, and the last two movies are coming out and will CRUSH any Twilight movie.

Godhead

Dib dib dib, dob dob dob.
May 25, 2009
Great an opinion that will have very little to none effect on the movie going masses. Except for all the fanboys/fangirls who have a circle of hell made just for them to re-watch The Star Wars Prequel trilogy.

Godhead

Dib dib dib, dob dob dob.
May 25, 2009
Tanfastic said:
ALL the Star Wars movies are amazing (Screw you people who thinking Anakin was a pussy, so was Luke so get over it)
Them fightin' words round here boy, mmmmmmhhhmmmmmmmmm. *hocks a loogie into a tin pot*

arbiter592

Jun 1, 2010
I'm not a Star Wars, fan, hell, I was born a year after the 6th was made, but WHAT THE HELL? Twilight? The series that makes stalking someone romantic? Wow.

mastermerrick

Bored. That is all.
Jul 7, 2010
In summary, the collective response to Mark Kermode's comment...

only because I couldn't find a Star Wars image

DocBalance

Nov 9, 2009
It's times like this where I start thinking, "Come on? Just five minutes in the room with him? Please? I'm doing the world a favor here."

NJ

Feb 12, 2009
tghm1801 said:
[HEADING=1]I
100%
AGREE.[/HEADING]
Twilight films/Twilight books/anything Twilight is awesome.
No, really, it is.
Your avatar is freakin' me out man D: