'First 3 Twilight Films are Better than the original Star Wars Trilogy'

Isalan

Jun 9, 2008
Presumably someone was pointing a gun at someone he loved when he said that.

OT: Never did like Kermode much, he's just so pretentious.

Hawk eye1466

May 31, 2010
im not a huge fan of starwars but i asked my friend who is mabye the biggest fanboy ever and it was pretty funny watching him try to stay calm i tried to watch the twilight with my girlfriend and couldnt sit through half of the first movie i dont know who likes these ive heard people say they are amazing i have also heard others say they are more painful than bleeding hemorids i dont know who this critic is but i think he was mabye a little drunk and high also tripping acid but thats my opinion

no offence

kouriichi

Sep 5, 2010
My god!
is he trying to get assassinated in his sleep by a sweaty 30 year old dressed as boba fett wearing a metallica shirt? ((cookie if you get the referance.))

Lullabye

Oct 23, 2008
Desaari said:
This guy works at my local university.

What should I do to him?
Slip him something that knocks him out, then roll him in glitter. Then when he wakes up, ask him if he'd rather walk around all day glittering, or don the Darth Vader outfit you just happen to have on hand. That should teach him a lesson.(if the wrong one, but a lesson none the less)
OMG I CAN'T HANDLE THIS!
Twilight is playing right behind me(against my will. So very very against) and I cannot stand it. The dialogue is just....gah! And something I've noticed? They did the film in that teal and orange thing, except it severely lacks any of the orange. It's all just...blue.....
At least Starwars had freakin colour!

Charli

Nov 23, 2008
This is one of the rare things that would provoke the line: "Oh no you did-nt."

teh_Canape

May 18, 2010
he best be trollin'

come on, overpowered Jedis with laser swords are far FAR better than sparkling vampires

really, the concept of a Jedi doesnt fuck all over an already established and badass legend (jedi=knight of the round) like Twilight does (vampires= immune to daylight?, okay I can quite believe that, but sparkling?)

HotFezz8

Nov 1, 2009
Wait...What said:
Okay first off, this isn't MY opinion. This is the opinion of Mark Kermode a BBC film critic who i greatly respect. I was just wondering your views on this.

Personally although i disagree, i can see where he's coming from. The original star wars trilogy is overrated and the twilight films do get some unfair hatred.
get the fuck out! *points to door* >:-I

Plurralbles

Jan 12, 2010
Sir... LINKS ARE YOU FRIENDS!

Aside from you forcing readers to search themselves, I disagree with him and he can suck a nice juicy dick. He decided to be an attention whore with incendiary comments on his has-been blog so civility be damned.

person427

May 28, 2009
It's his opinion, I'm fine with it. But, if anyone says Twilight is better than Tron, someone is getting hurt.
Edit: Twilight earned twice as much in it's opening weekend then Tron did total?!?!?! Tron: Legacy better beat it.

Macgyvercas

Spice & Wolf Restored!
Feb 19, 2009
Someone actually thinks that the three Twilight films are better than A New Hope, The Empire Strikes Back and Return of the Jedi?

Cue Captain Picard.

emeraldrafael

Jul 17, 2010
'First 3 Twilight Films are Better than the original Star Wars Trilogy'
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Wait, I'm not done. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

oka, now I'm done.

But seriously, no. There's actually STORY and PLOT that actually GOES SOMEWHERE! in Original SW trilogy. I'll admit, the first twilight movie was... meh. I could take it or leave it really, worked better as a movie becuase you knew it had to end, or at least move. So maybe in comparison, Twilight vs. New Hope, I could see why you may think that. But REALLY??? You're going to say ALL THREE twilight movies are BETTER then the first three STAR WARS movies. Oh, you and your film "expert" must be under some heavy shit to make that statement, or even conceive it. SW V: The Empire Strikes Back is still considered to be one of the greatest movies in history.
And the fact that it only gets better, instead of stagnating for for two books and what will most likely turn into two more movies (possibly a third if that woman[I just cant call her an author] wants to make a book of this novel about that turned human who got killed at the end of Eclipse) also serves to point that it is a greater movie series.

Besides, you cant really compare, because SW ended after three movies, meanwhile, this series wont end for maybe one or two more movies.

TheRundownRabbit

Wicked Prolapse
Aug 27, 2009
No, the Twilight films need more hatred and the original Star Wars Trilogy deserves more respect than it gets, No offense, but this BBC guy sounds like an idiot

Nomanslander

Feb 21, 2009
WoW!!!

That is by far the best and yet most obvious troll statement I've ever heard in my life.

Way to go flamebaiting every nerd on the internet that ever existed....=0