Silvanus

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 15, 2013
Country
United Kingdom
Even better example.

View attachment 9860

For those who don't recognize it, that is the logo of Marvel's Nazi group, HYDRA.

As in, literally as far away from a pro-Jew group you could get in fiction.
I always found it really odd that HYDRA doesn't use... you know, a hydra as its symbol. Why name themselves after a mythical beast and then use an unrelated creature as their symbol!?

SilentPony

Previously known as an alleged "Feather-Rustler"
Legacy
Apr 3, 2020
Corner of No and Where
I always found it really odd that HYDRA doesn't use... you know, a hydra as its symbol. Why name themselves after a mythical beast and then use an unrelated creature as their symbol!?
Its kinda Hydra like - its got the tentacles and stuff. I guess using a skull was more symbolic for the Red Skull. All roads lead back to him as it were.

Reactions: BrawlMan

Silvanus

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 15, 2013
Country
United Kingdom
Its kinda Hydra like - its got the tentacles and stuff. I guess using a skull was more symbolic for the Red Skull. All roads lead back to him as it were.
The Lernean hydra didn't have tentacles, though-- it was a serpent with anywhere from 6 to 50 heads, but no tentacles.

If the logo looks like any mythical beastie, it's a kraken.

Silvanus

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 15, 2013
Country
United Kingdom
Don't know how it passed me by that Sidney Powell pled guilty to 6 counts of election interference in Georgia and agreed to testify in future against her co-defendants if asked, including Trump. Amazing stuff.

The Rogue Wolf

Stealthy Carnivore
Legacy
Nov 25, 2007
Stalking the Digital Tundra
Don't know how it passed me by that Sidney Powell pled guilty to 6 counts of election interference in Georgia and agreed to testify in future against her co-defendants if asked, including Trump. Amazing stuff.

As did Kenneth Chesebro, and I've posted a link about that in the Mar-a-Lago thread.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
View attachment 9887

Ah, the "western game studios are making ugly women" crowd. Never change, guys.
I just talked to Critical about this. They can cry all they want. Most of them more than likely spent $70+, and Insomniac/Sony is not going to listen to them. They got your money, and will tell people like them to fuck off. I see nothing wrong here.

They never left. Quit your wangsting and act like a fucking adult. Nobody is "uglifying" women. You just have shallow guys (and some gals, but it's usually the guys) with pathetic and highly unrealistic expectations to whack off on "their waifus" that are "real to them".
Once again, these assholes only further prove my point. You failed again, CriticalGaming.

You can add another asshole to the list as well with this guy here:

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
I'd almost want to say we should go back to when people who admitted to jacking off to videogame characters would be stuffed into a locker, but then... I just did.
Nobody would get stuff into a locker in my high school, but people would mock the shit out of someone who admitted doing that.

Cicada 5

Elite Member
Apr 16, 2015
Country
Nigeria
I just talked to Critical about this. They can cry all they want. Most of them more than likely spent $70+, and Insomniac/Sony is not going to listen to them. They got your money, and will tell people like them to fuck off. I see nothing wrong here.

Once again, these assholes only further prove my point. You failed again, CriticalGaming.

You can add another asshole to the list as well with this guy here:

What tickles me about this one in particular is that it's an optional side mission. Don't like it, don't play it. But then he wouldn't have something to whine about.

Casual Shinji

Should've gone before we left.
Legacy
Jul 18, 2009
I dont get it, is she not pretty? That's a pretty cute ginger haired woman there, what's the problem? To use the crude language of that tweet, what's not "fap material" about her?
She has uncanny valley syndrome, like nearly all realistic looking game characters, but because she's a woman of marriageable age it was obviously done on purpose. This was apparently never a thing before, but since Mass Effect: Andromeda it has opened the flood gates, and now any female game character that looks slightly gooberish due to realism, or just has a slightly gooberish expression in one scene, is proof American game developers hate women and want to make them ugly to stick it to straight men.

SilentPony

Previously known as an alleged "Feather-Rustler"
Legacy
Apr 3, 2020
Corner of No and Where
She's not a "ten" with 36DD tits nearly hanging out, and therefore has no right to exist.
As someone who dated a woman with a large cup size - 34DDD - lemme tell you, its not all its cracked up to be. Its nice like the first time you have sex, but after that the novelty wears off and you realize what a hassle it is for her. Constant back pain, bras with wires that cut into the skin, always feeling a tightness on your chest because your bras have to be firm and tight or you just bounce around, exercising is a pain. There's just nothing good about it.

Gordon_4

The Big Engine
Legacy
Apr 3, 2020
Australia
She has uncanny valley syndrome, like nearly all realistic looking game characters, but because she's a woman of marriageable age it was obviously done on purpose. This was apparently never a thing before, but since Mass Effect: Andromeda
I remember when that screen cap first hit the streets. Looking back at it now, after playing Andromeda, it honestly kind of makes Sara Ryder come across as weirdly endearing. You can't imagine Shepard pulling such a goofy expression (game engine issues notwithstanding) but all that does is excellently demonstrate that Shepard and Ryder are different people.