Game remake wishes

Silver Patriot

Aug 9, 2008
Indigo_Dingo said:
Remake Final Fantasy VII and Metal Gear Solid (No I don't wanna hear about Twin Snakes, thats incompatable with my gamecube)
I would like to see a remake of these games also. Final Fantasy so I can PLAY the game. (I don't have trouble with the graphic, I have trouble finding the game) MGS so we can all forget about Twins Snakes. (Snake does NOT have bullet time)

Halo: CE Preferably for the Wii. (Just because I think it could work and you don't have to tell me it's impossable)

Goldeneye 007. Update the controls, the graphics, maybe the A.I. (Why not?) Give it online and we have a winner.

I would say Half-Life but they already are.

[Gavo]

Jun 29, 2008
Ocarina of Time.

Goldeneye.

Super Metroid for the DS.

Half-Life...but that's already being done :]

Blair Bennett

Jan 25, 2008
[Gavo said:
]Ocarina of Time.

Goldeneye.
^ This

Also, I heard a rumor that there was going to be a remake of the original Silent Hill. Now, I doubt that it's true, but imagine, a combination of the first Silent Hill's story, and SH: Homecoming's gameplay mechanics.
Current gen graphics would be absolutely amazing when fighting the Incubus.

samsprinkle

Jun 29, 2008
SonicMTD said:
Ace Combat 5: The Unsung War it was amazing and I'd love a remake
That is my second favorite game after Portal. I loved it. It shouldn't be changed at all. I'm sorry but I must disagree...

Azeban

Sep 27, 2008
BudZer said:
Tullio said:
It's not obscure, but Ocarina of Time could do with a revamp. Graphical overhaul obviously, but some plot and character problems polished out it could become so much better.

Oh, and I suppose I should mention that I liked Ocarina of Time but don't consider it anywhere near the best game ever
They already remade it, it's called "Twilight Princess"

ba dum tsh...

Anyway the only game that truly deserves a remake in my eyes is the original Half-Life.
You know about Black Mesa, right? The Half Life remake?

Azeban

Sep 27, 2008
BudZer said:
It's not an official remake though, is it?
Well, it was blessed in a way by Valve. They contacted the Black Mesa: Source team with a cease and desist, but instead of demanding they not complete the mod, which they were within their rights to do, they simply asked the team to change the game's name from Black Mesa: Source to Black Mesa.

sp0rk

Dec 30, 2008
Rath709 said:
Grim Fandango for the DS would be amazing.
This. And Monkey Island DS.

Better yet: LucasArts/SCUMM Collection DS

And I'll take a side of world peace with my pony, thank you.

CoverYourHead

High Priest of C'Thulhu
Dec 7, 2008
The original KOTOR, with the ability to play again from the end with your same character a la Mass Effect, plus an expanded galaxy and such.

Xpwn3ntial

Avid Reader
Dec 22, 2008
FFVII. I'm not a huge fan of the series, but I played this one once. That's it. I'd like to see everything the same (including Aerith getting stabbed), but with a next-gen makeover.

Flying-Emu

Oct 30, 2008
Battletoads.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE.

I loved that game so much.

*EDIT*
Marv21 said:
Battle Toads!!!
Woo, a fellow fan! Let us bond together and cut a swath of destruction with our amphibian wrath!