Games are Banned. You may keep one...

Pat8u

Apr 7, 2011
since skyrim isn't out I pick Mount and blade warband because some of the mods look amazing and the games awesome that or minecraft

joshuaayt

Vocal SJW
Nov 15, 2009
Either Morrowind or any Disgaea. Honestly, you can get bored of any game ever, given enough time, but these would last the longest, I think.

EDIT: Or Minecraft, I guess, as long as I get the finished version.

Jul 31, 2009
Flare Phoenix said:
Umm so if video games are banned and not restricted, why are we even allowed to keep one?
This is more of an "if you were on a deserted island, and could only bring one game" kind of question.

I can't really think of any one game I could live the rest of my life with, one of my favorites but I'd just get sick of it after two months, without any variety I'd eventual stop playing my one game. Maybe play it once a year.

Probably Team Fortress 2. (Although, by these rules who else would be playing? Multiplayer games probably wouldn't make any sense.)

The Lugz

Apr 23, 2011
starcraft 2 because it's essentially a free game engine.
you can make anything in it, even starminecraft
or starwarscraft the old republic if you try hard enough

Vault Citizen

May 8, 2008
I'd probably for a free to play MMO, I'm not that big on MMO's but if I were to have only one game I'd want one I could trust to be updated over time so I still had stuff to do.

Failing that I'd probably go for a Skyrim. It wouldn't update for as long as an MMO but at least I know that with all the various play options it could keep me entertained for a long time.

Flare Phoenix

Dec 18, 2009
Maximum_Power_Cheese_Supreme said:
Flare Phoenix said:
Umm so if video games are banned and not restricted, why are we even allowed to keep one?
This is more of an "if you were on a deserted island, and could only bring one game" kind of question.

I can't really think of any one game I could live the rest of my life with, one of my favorites but I'd just get sick of it after two months, without any variety I'd eventual stop playing my one game. Maybe play it once a year.

Probably Team Fortress 2. (Although, by these rules who else would be playing? Multiplayer games probably wouldn't make any sense.)
Oh I know, I was just being a bit of a douche for the lulz. In all seriousness though, I'd probably take Dissidia 012 Final Fantasy. It's a game I've clocked closed to twenty hours on and I haven't even touched the story or any multiplayer.

Nixitur

Jun 22, 2011
I already wrote "Morrowind" in here, but that's not true, now that I think of it.

Dwarf Fortress is where it's at! Just... Dwarf Fortress! Not only does it have nigh limitless replayability, but it's also easily moddable by just writing in some .txt files.

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
Online games will be redundant due to no one else is online or if the network will even up.

OT- I guess it would be Animal Crossing (DS) since that game can last forever since most of the days are differnt from one another.

ilikedoom

Oct 1, 2009
If this happened i'm pretty sure teens would rebel and burn everything... but I would have to choose The Beatles Rockband. I can't stop playing that.

Violator[xL]

Nov 14, 2007
Hearts of Iron 2. I've been playing it for so many years now, having nothing else sounds about right.